Release Note
ZenTalk
123Next

[Replied] Battery drain

7505 25
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Battery drain issue please Asus fix it.... this was a amazing phone but issue of battery drain that's why this was not my favv.... waiting fix of battery drain issue from Asus.......
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am having same problem of battery draining. even after the update. Is there a replacement option.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Major problem... Just used phone for 2.5 hours and lost 46%. Doesn't behave like 5000Mah.
Props
Hye I am using ASUS maxpro m2 from 2 months but from 2 days I am having issues with charging like ex: it ll be only 68% when I put in for charge and by 70% it will show charged message but the battery will be 70 itself and green light notification comes 
Can I know what's happening 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am only getting around 4 hrs of SOT.. on a 5000mah battery. Not satisfied at all with the battery. I have just bought the device a week ago and this bug. Please fix Asus. I trusted your brand over Xiaomi which is very well established in India. Kindly help
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am only getting around 4 hrs of SOT.. on a 5000mah battery. Not satisfied at all with the battery. I have just bought the device a week ago and this bug. Please fix Asus. I trusted your brand over Xiaomi which is very well established in India. Kindly help
Props
Battery is draining badly even when idle. This is with Max pro M2 model with firmware both android pie and latest Android Oreo firmware tested. Please Asus do something or I have to sell this
Screenshot_20190331-230628.png
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My phone has battery drain issue please fix it
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Please Asus solve this battery drainage issue
Props
I just got a pie update and my battery is draining too fast. Please fix this problem please. #Asus_India
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm