Release Note
ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] Screen touch response is slow after fota update

3189 73
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I also bought this phone yesterday and facing the same issue. Asus pls resolve quickly
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and hold delay to medium. Kindly update if it solved your problem.

I had been facing the same issue since the update and typing experience became the worst. However, I found that the touch and hold delay was not set. A user cannot manually unset the touch  and hold delay as there are 3 radio buttons and one of them must remain selected. Therefore, it must be the firmware upgrade which caused this. Before the firmware update it was set to medium by default.
Props
satishpatelin posted on 2019/1/1 00:33
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and ...

No..this solution is not working for me. Still facing the same issue ..have to tap 2-3 times sometimes to make it work..it is really annoying.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and hold delay to medium. Kindly update if it solved your problem.

I had been facing the same issue since the update and typing experience became the worst. However, I found that the touch and hold delay was not set. A user cannot manually unset the touch  and hold delay as there are 3 radio buttons and one of them must remain selected. Therefore, it must be the firmware upgrade which caused this. Before the firmware update it was set to medium by default.

Do inform others if it resolve your issues.. please
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes it doesn't respond to the touch .... sometime... after the update
Props
satishpatelin posted on 2019/1/1 10:33
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and ...

Bro it your solution did not worked for me
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi all, same problem for my Asus device as well .... Asus please fix this ASAP!!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
satishpatelin posted on 2019/1/1 15:09

Thanks bro.. this kinda worked for me... Somewhat responsive now..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Pls fix the touch issue, we have not paid 15000 for this shit, kindly pass outna ota asap its really irritating, pls help
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Not facing this issue. Might be for some devices.
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm