Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] Recent apps are not showing  

7979 82
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm also getting the same problem in my device, safe mode reboot is not working.
Very disappointed from asus😣
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My device is hanging badly sometimes.
Even while.using youtube..!
Touch issues.
Please fix the bugs...!
Props
I also faced this problem
But I got the solution from xda developer
1. Long Press the power button
2. Tap and hold power off option.
3. Now phone will reboot into safe mode here recent apps button works fine
4. Just restart your phone now recent apps button would work
(It worked for me)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm facing same issue.
Another one cannot take long screenshot.

Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Nsn posted on 2019/2/27 13:52
I'm facing same issue.
Another one cannot take long screenshot.

Taking Long Screenshot is a feature of ZenUI. Since, Max Pro M2 is a stock android, there's no ZenUI available in here. That's why you can't have that long screenshot feature.
Props
Just restart max pro m2 into safe mode (by pressing restart option and hold for 2 sec ) and see recent apps. Clear all recent apps in safe mode and again restart phone normally. Issue will be solved, So there is no need to erase any data OR factory reset.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
If you didn't get recent apps in ASUS max Pro m2 after fota update on the safe mode.
If you won't to use your phone with safe mode you can restart and use recent apps will come after did this
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
if you are not able to solve then just give choice for max pro m2 users to choose Zen UI or to stay in stock android i definitely happy to choose Zen UI My request for asus is give choice to users itself think new bring new type of possibilities to the users if you can't do this process in FOTA update then give option who ever need to change they can do it in service center we Indians need more options
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same problem after updating my max pro m2.....
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Turn off your phone and safe reboot your phone turn off your phone restart your phone I hope your problem might have solved.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm