Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Smart reading service has stopped

5496 57
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
My device also have same problem it's really annoying with WhatsApp video calls,
Didn't see any reply from Asus team, are we all on right forum!!!
Props
Asus software department is useless shit, sometimes touch don't work and now this issue.
Props
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">slalu saja datang mslh ini , sangat mengganggu sekali</font></font>
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">可以試看看臉部解鎖功能</font></font>
Props
Here comes the next issue...today evening phone charged maximum one hour and turned into "green" light...I make just one call then it shows battery is "71%"...i don't know how many issues raise in the future...at last my 15000 vanished like a fog...thank you Asus and developers...
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Sanju on 2019/3/19 20:30
tamilmagan.police posted on 2019/3/19 19:52
Here comes the next issue...today evening phone charged maximum one hour and turned into "green" lig ...

Hi Tamilmagan, I want to request you to place a new thread with your this issue you reported here in this thread.

Another guy named Punit is also facing the exact same issue as of yours and he reported the same on 12th March itself when the .192 FOTA was released.

Though I am not facing the same but I had a long conversation with Punit and he performed every possible troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue but it was not fixed for him and now you are replying the same scenario, which means its a bug for sure. The battery log is not getting updated in the system and its flagging the battery % as 100%, thats why the notification light is turning to green even though the battery % is showing 69% for Punit and 71% for you.

Start a New Thread along with a picture taken from another phone and take the picture closer to the upper portion of your phone so that the picture clearly shows the battery percentage as well as the green light. Taking a screenshot won't help as the screenshot won't show up the notification light.

We need to let bit_asus know the exact issue since Punit's thread was not clear to him.
Props
Sanju posted on 2019/3/19 19:57
Hi Tamilmagan, I want to request you to place a new thread with your this issue you reported here  ...

OK bro... I will post this as a new thread...
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
tamilmagan.police posted on 2019/3/19 21:05
OK bro... I will post this as a new thread...

Yes. And attach the picture like the way I said above.. This is a bug for sure and Asus needs to take a look at it before it starts happening with everyone else.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm