Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
:D :D
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by satishpatelin on 2019/3/27 19:36
psm33156 posted on 2019/3/1 15:46
@bit_asus: you've already crossed promised deadlines to deliver stay-able Pie update. one is Jan-201 ...

Yes.. I agreed with you.. When development team taking so long to release the update then why the hell not bringing bug-free update.It is not about just minor bugs. What is height is every updaate brings new frustrating bugs which hamppers the day today normal operation of customers phone. I don't know why Asus Management team does not understand this serious isse. It seems Development and technical team is full of Trainee engineers doing R& D on customers..
  Asus won't beleive Marketting is mouth publicity at first but one has good product at the same time. On my words many people
purchased Asus phones and now they all are shouting on me.. I don't have one word to justify any reason.
  I Promised I will never ever buy Asus smartphone in my life and will keep on continue to tell about this Buggy software updates to people around me for sure. Real dissapointment from Asus..
Also guys journy does not stop here but be ready to face news bugs which are waiting to be released along with Android Pie update.

Let  GOD give  moere strengh to tolerate Asus phones buggy issues to whom who can't buy new phones.  

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm really disappointed with you worst software.
Whenever I call someone phone touch will lock
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
This is the best mobile phone with great specs loved it lot a big thanku to ASUS
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
ASUS Max Pro M2 is a very good mobile phone with a great specifications
I loved it a lot in every section whether it would be camera, battery, no heating and a very good performance thanku to ASUS for such a good service and product.
Love ASUS
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I want pie update on my Asus zenphone max Pro m2
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Stable pie for max pro m2 released, i got it by today morning
Screenshot_20190411-090026.png
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
It has released the pie update.....now you can enjoy
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by anagramgenius on 2019/4/11 09:28

Seems like the new pie update is same as beta update with updated security patch and camera 2 api enabled. Nothing has changed.
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm