ZenTalk

ASUS Zenfones Now available at Exciting Prices

3950 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/3/4 16:15
OWN ANY ZENFONE AT AN EXCITING NEW PRICE

A permanent price reduction on ZenFone Max Pro M1; ZenFone Max Pro M2; ZenFone Max M2 and ZenFone 5Z

ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1

Max Pro M1.jpg

ASUS, the Taiwanese leader in mobile technology, today announced attractive price reductions for the best in segment smartphone – the ZenFone Max Pro M1, ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone Max M2 and ZenFone 5Z, effective 2nd March, 2019, available on Flipkart.

ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2

Max Pro M2.png

ASUS Zenfone Max M2

Max M2.png

Commenting on the announcement Dinesh Sharma, Head – Mobile Business, said, “We deeply value your trust in ASUS to deliver the best technology at great value. To ensure we deliver the best value on ASUS ZenFones and enable our fans to enjoy the best smartphone experience at the given price points, we are making permanent price reductions to some of our best in class, most popular smartphones. Though these price reductions are significant, we have decided to absorb these price reductions to ensure we continue to be the best choice for our fans.”

ASUS Zenfone 5Z

Zenfone 5Z.png

If you have any doubts let me know down in the comments below. Thank you all Zenfans. Stay Connected.

Props
What is the use no software update only worst company in software development
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Yeah, now it's the best price ever ! Hope, ASUS will launch their Max Pro M3 in a cheapest price with full of great specs like these smartphones right now !! 
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
In my opinion as a techie, the only one thing ASUS lacks is timely release of update and they should start listening to their fanbase to make sure they get what they want. Now if ASUS can achieve this, then arguably they are one of the best in town. At the moment, they are not doing bad either, if i had a scale of 1-10, my rating of them as of today would be 7-10
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Keep........
Innovating.....
Asus!!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have a zenfone live phone . No sofware update is available  to my phone since on year. Its still using android mashmellow . How can i update my phone?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I dont understand the moderator's bias toward optimistic comments and deleting user comments in the name of moderation. Instead of removing the user's grievance, you simply remove their post. For your kind information there is twitter, youtube and various other platforms over which you don't have such facility of deleting user's grievance/feedback. GROW UP!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please dont install the update, Screen flickering issue  i think asus testing team is sleeping ,never ever witnessed such a buggy product in recent times, never ever going to prefer Asus products in ,y life time again. its been 4 days since the update rolled out and Asus is not giving any confirmation about rolling out the fix.  Asus if you dont care about the customer please get out from indian market please. i cannot able to use my mobile for last 4 days, AND gyus Asus is really not concerned about user they did not even made official announcement asking user not to install the Pie update. Such flithy ppl work there. Team asus atleast show concern for the user who believed and bought the mobile.
Props
Anonymous 
Hello readers. I am Santos Oliver from Slovakia. I want to say thank you great shedi spiritual consultancy for a powerful spell casted to reconcile and bring me back together with my partner.. Just as you said and assured me that my partner will be back to me to reconcile, That is how it has happened, I am having a lovely and remarkable moments with the love of my life, Though we are both of same gender there is so much love in our hearts, I Santos 32 and my partner Jake 29 are so good and a perfect match.  I never bothered if i was a male and him as well a male gender, All i have always felt is love and happiness. Though the past few weeks was hell for me losing my partner all because of a conflict and a small fight, Getting him jealous to have seen me with a female friend, Not wanting to understand my explanation it got us separate ways not until i found help on how to get back together with your love. And i was lucky to get helped out after receiving an empowered ring delivered to me from great shedi consultancy home of spell casting. I can not imagine how my life would have been without Jake in my life, He has been making me not minding what people say about us being gay lovers. I would have been in great pains and sorrows for long, If not for the attention of Shedi consultancy home of spell casting, I want everyone to know that spell is not new to anyone who uses the internet frequently. More accurately, most of us depend greatly on the internet for information's and ways to fix things. It can be relationship related, or finance related or any kind of problem you can think of. So in all words we try everything we read to fix it which might just include spell casting. I know this sounds crazy but believe me spell casting is just as real as any other thing you can think of it just turned out that the internet is flooded with a lot of fake making it is very difficult to separate the "shaft from the wheat" fake from real. But believe when i say Shedi spell is powerful and ultimate. If you want to give a try to his wonderful work consult him on his contacts email and phone.Email is shedispellcaster@gmail.com phone contact is +233503796250 i am giving these vital information out to only serious minded people who might need any help to reach out to him and testify as well. Thanks for reading.
Yours sincerely.
Santos Oliver.
Slovakia.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm