Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] SCREEN FLICKERING CONTINUOUSLY

1551 32
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
MAX PRO M2 - After Pie Update display keeps on flickering. Asus you guys need to be more serious before releasing the update to users from morning i cannot able to use the phone i even did factory reset and no  use - sone has to sue them for releasing update like this and spoling my work for one full day
now i cannot able to use my phone - Kindly take this serious and quickly send us the fix  - Nnever in my life am going to prefer asus products anymore in my life time. i will write to all major Forum how pathetically Asus is releasing a major update ! Asus testing  tems are thy sleeping or wat ?  
Props
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/11 15:05
Hi Vijayrocks.m,

Can you run SMMI test and check once

my device has passed 35 out of the 36 tests it failed the first test i.e touch because the screen was flickering and it would drop the touch input I had given when it flickers so I could not complete drawing the lines in the gray region before the screen would flicker but I can draw lines on all the grey regions if not completely as the toch screen is working perfectly and the issue being faced by so many people all at once is certainly not a hardware issue this is a software issue which has caused the screen to start flickering after the official pie update before the update the device was working perfectly fine. Please give us a fix ASAP.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After android 9 update mobile screen is blinking on my ASUS max pro m2
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please fix the phone blinking issue for Max Pro m2, I just got the phone and it's very disappointing.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I tried all .. safe mode, factory reset .. cache partition etc. But device screen blinking continuesly every second .. it's too much annoying
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Where's Sanju now.. why don't he reply??
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
We have highlighted this issue.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Apparently not , cause you guys refuse  to say anything about it in here or on twitter .You are just waiting for forever to adress the problem while we suffer with this blinking phone problem
Cant use my phone for anything
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Few days back I commented good things about ASUS but now due to continuously flickering of screen I'm frustrating a lot 
Team Asus plz fix it as soon as possible
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/12 10:03
We have highlighted this issue.

Kindly confirm when we ill  get the update, we cannot able to use the phone kindly understand the seriousness or we need to officially lodge complaint over asus india.  for 2 days i cannot able to use the phone.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm