ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] Problems and bugs in stable pie update  

7398 67
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Bugs in WW-16.2017.1905.065

1.        When I click gallery on what's app and select "all media” and I scroll down, image unable to load and I press back button, what's get freeze and it says close app. The same thing happens in the gallery, photos, etc... This issue not in WW-15.2016.1902.192 / Android Oreo

2.        Vibration is very very low compare to WW-15.2016.1902.192 / Android Oreo

3.        Vibrate when call is answered options is not found

4.        Brightness Issue

5.        Phone speaker volume is too low and Cracking Sound. It was good in WW-15.2016.1902.192 / Android Oreo

6.        Bluetooth and Wi-Fi icon is not displaying in status bar

7.        Sometimes double tap wakeup doesn't work. It was good in WW-15.2016.1902.192 / Android Oreo

8.        When we select the app some performance issue. The animation feels like the phone slower.

9.        Date and time change when restarting the phone. and sometimes change itself

ASUS disappointed costumers. ASUS Max M2 is one of the successful phone but Software disappointed the costumers

Please fix these bugs as soon as possible
Thank you
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Volume decreased in 3.5mm jack headphone and worse 
Props
JPN Level 1 | All posts
Facing following problems since I updated to so called "Stable" Pie Update:

1. Wifi hotspot not working after update.
2. Quickstep stops responding while switching in between apps.
3. Earpiece volume really low as compared to before.
4. Battery backup not as before as well as takes longer to charge now.
5. Proximity sensor not working properly, screen lights up constantly while on call and if I lock the phone it keeps on vibrating as face touces the screen.
6. Ambient light sensor also not working properly.
7. No missed call notification, need to open the phone app in order to check if there are any missed call.
8. Fingerprint scanner not working properly.

and when I mailed ASUS got a reply that its my phone's problem and should get the android version downgraded.
Really disappointed by this kind of services. It was advertised as Max pro m2 will get update by Jan 2019 while launching, But Asus rolled beta in April and super buggy "stable" update in May. Screenshot_20190605-112641.png
Screenshot_20190521-191643.png
Props
ESP Level 1 | All posts
After pie update when I connect a earpiece It sounds on the speaker too. And I tested it on many earpices and aux conection of my car. DISASTER
Props
NPL Level 1 | All posts
Few of the saved contacts are getting errased itself ! How can i fix it? Is it software defect ?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
nadal.ignasi posted on 2019/6/25 04:06
After pie update when I connect a earpiece It sounds on the speaker too. And I tested it on many ear ...

Your earphone jack may be faulty. Check your device in service centre.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Proximity sensor doesn't work properly in zenfone max pro m2. After going in home screen during call the sensor also work. It's irritates me. 
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Ankitvarma you have crackling in pubg? I had it when I was a beta tester but with the update I don't have the crackling anymore. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
While unlocking by power key, screen goes blank. There is option to face detection or fingure sencing. But only me can open mobile. 

After restart only required pattern to unlock, after aproximate multiple tries on blank screen I succeed in starting mobile. 
I think required any patch. M wating for it. 
Props
John Vimal posted on 2019/6/15 12:14
Bugs in WW-16.2017.1905.065

1.        When I click gallery on what's app and select "all media” and I scr ...

Facing same problems here bro..I'm disappointed by Asus.
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm