ZenTalk
123Next

[Replied] The lock screen is not showing up

1364 24
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
harendersinghrathore1998 posted on 2019/4/11 21:43
I cant unlock my phone sliding up results in total black out fingerprint is also not working i cant  ...

Bro did u unlocked the phone ? Please let me know
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This is absolutely ridiculous. Asus should be ashamed of themselves, a phone they marketed such heavily having such serious bugs. I'm getting black screen when about to unlock using pin or pattern. Only fingerprint & face recognition works. Everytime I swipe up on the lock screen to type pin to unlock it goes black. Annoying as hell. Fix it ASAP
Props
THA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by dhampire on 2019/5/31 14:55

Can't FIX:
1)Boot into Safe Mode => OK
2)Get To  the Setting of The Phone => Black out again

Oh....
Props
Facing same issue after pie update. Please provide a fix ASAP.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I know this will be sound ridiculous..
But please try to CHANGE YOUR WALLPAPERS on home screen and lock screen with DARK/BLACK IMAGES.. this fix the issue on my phone..
But yeah, this is a serious bug and they have to fix it immediately..
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
bulanketujuh posted on 2019/6/11 01:49
But please try to CHANGE YOUR WALLPAPERS on home screen and l ...

I followed this and its work.. thanks a bunch
Props
I am using ASUS max pro m1 after pie update I am facing some problems.first when I open camera it doesn't work no pictures can be clicked.first I have to open front can then back cam then it works.second when I lock my phone pattern lock doesn't work. When I swipe to unlock pattern lock whole screen goes black.please solve this problem.i am clearly saying Asus phone are the worst phone in market please don't buy Asus phones.there quality services and after sales services are the worst services in whole market.please don't and never buy Asus phone.l
Props
I am using ASUS max pro m1 after pie update I am facing some problems.first when I open camera it doesn't work no pictures can be clicked.first I have to open front can then back cam then it works.second when I lock my phone pattern lock doesn't work. When I swipe to unlock pattern lock whole screen goes black.please solve this problem.i am clearly saying Asus phone are the worst phone in market please don't buy Asus phones.there quality services and after sales services are the worst services in whole market.please don't and never buy Asus phone.l
Props
bulanketujuh posted on 2019/6/10 22:49
But please try to CHANGE YOUR WALLPAPERS on home screen and l ...

This worked for me too.. But a permanent fix needs to be made.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by jj3061996 on 2019/6/17 10:46

I got the same issue here, after update lastest Firmware, i can't unlock my phone. Cause every time i want to unlock my phone, it's always show the blank/black screen but still can change sound volume or long press the power button.
Now i just reset factory hardware, then i update Firmware manually.
After all that done, i can use my phone again
But... The problem still come(blank/black screen when i want unlock using the PIN), it's looks like the problem when we want entering the PIN to unlock.
But, when i using fingerprint, i can unlock to home perfectly fine.

For the quick problem:
There's problem when we want to unlock from lock screen

For the quick solution:
From me, i just 'wipe all data/reset factory hardware'
Then i manually update the firmware
Also when setting up the unlock methods, just skip it

That's all i can say, hope it can help
Btw, my phone was "ASUS Max Pro M2" and i use the lastest version Firmware from the official asus web
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm