ZenFone5 Bug Report
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: KK 4.4.2
Frequency of Occurrence: Unkown
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
hello everyone, who has already face this problem??? because an hours ago my phone was not opening or even charging it doesnt light the charging indicator. i already use any usb cable and charger to try to open my zen5, also i tried to fastboot my phone (power btn + vol down btn) but still doest work..... i search the problem over the internet they advice to take of my battery but when i will do this my warranty will be trashed .....im worried about this problem please if you have some ideas to turn on my phone tell me how... thankyou and im hoping that the asus gonna answer my problem.
Props
IDN Level 4 | All posts
Go to ASC and prepare money it can be battery problem or even main board
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
it happen to me few times(yesterday too)..i'm try to do fastboot few times(long time) and hold the power button(long time too)..from my experience when i do this my phone will boot again..long time i mean maybe 15 to 30 seconds..for example first fastboot 15 second just hold the buttons and second(still fastboot) and third(still fastboot) and then hold 'only' power button 15 second and then it boot..i dont know if my problem same as yours..i hope your phone problem not because of outdate battery or hardware failure..
Props
hendra.iba posted on 2016/3/25 21:30

it doesnt covered of the warranty? if the problem is the battery or the main board?
Props
hendra.iba posted on 2016/3/25 21:30

it doesnt covered of the warranty? if the problem is the battery or the main board?
Props
mohamadanas16 posted on 2016/3/26 11:47
it happen to me few times(yesterday too)..i'm try to do fastboot few times(long time) and hold the p ...

i think were not having common problem because your phone was opening to fastboot but mine will not even i press the power btn for 15 minutes (more than 10x) its not working i tried to charge my phone for 20 minutes but the backside was heating and the charging indicator still not lighting even brivating or showing the back light was on...... maybe next week i will go to the cervice center to repair my zen5. thanks
Props
OTHERS Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by DrewPh on 2016/3/26 20:34

Maybe i have this problem also. For me, if my phone accidentally turn off or restart. my phone is not booting up. And then. Its hard to turn it on again in again. Even when i put my charger's on. There is no LED light
The big problem is about SIM and SIGNAL issues. When the signal is gone. I cant restart my phone or turn of because of its problem
Props
OTHERS Level 4 | All posts
This is what i complain. I reported this issue before. i have my threads about this kind of problem in my phone
Props
IDN Level 4 | All posts
jakebarcelona12 posted on 2016/3/26 18:56

I think yes it covered by warranty
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I too encountered the same problem.
But it is LL A501CG.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|