123Next

[Unbox] [ZenFans Review] Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Review

5027 23
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus ZenFone max pro M1 is very worst phone ever I had use
Props
Hi in my phone and unknown process is using a lot of battery the process has no 10180 and had black Android logo please help
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I just want to say that bring back the battery performance please because before update the battery was so good but now it just doesn't that much nice. I hope you will solve this problem.
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Good footprint for the phone.  Weaknesses: poor camera even after updates and factory reset.  Sound quality weak, battery life ok, but needs to be charged each day.  
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Смартфон хороший. Но батарею надо заряжать каждый день. Вот вам и 5000 амп. На два дня не хватает. Серой продукт ещё надо до робатывать!!!!!</font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
</font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
</font></font>
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Сырой продукт ещё надо до робатывать.....</font></font>
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have recently bought this  product from FLIPKART INDIA and everything does work smoothly except for the camera. Even after the update the front camera is just bad if not pathetic. Whenever I tried to shoot a video through front camera it just turns into pitch black and the flash just doesn't do justification to the 16mp front camera. It just turns so dark I can't really take videos at all with my front camera. Please fix this through updates . It is need of the hour for this particular model. I have been a proud owner of Zenfone laser 550 kl for past 3 years and even on that I never had such issues. Please update the front camera software for WhatsApp and instagram.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a very good phone with closest stock android experience, we just need the app hide and app lock features of ZenUI through OTA update...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I purchased Asus Zenfone max pro m1 6gb ram.its the worst phone ever I have seen.fingerprint doesn't work,apps freezes.and the customer support is worst
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Battery is draining too fast. New OTA update isn't available on my device.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm