Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hello,

Asus you guys are pathetic, I have issue with almost all the aspects mentioned in your category while writing new thread.

1. Apps are not easily updating or downloading.
2. Internet runs at pathetic speed sometimes not even at 2G speed on both Airtel & Jio.
3. Camera blurry.
4. Not easily connect to other device like fitbits, Bluetooth headphones/speakers.
5. Since last 1 week new issue started phone can't detect location in Google maps or while booking Ola/Uber.
6. Any time net just get stop for random time.
7. Apps like Facebook/what's app can't refresh easily showing either old feeds or in notification bar it's ahows new what's app coming.

It's becoming horrible to use your device day by day. And please don't ask me about which firmware and all mine is updated but yours not.

If you are not giving pie or other UI updates that's ok but at least fix the bugs on regular basis.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Pranavved,

1. This is not the device issue. You will need to contact Google for the same. We have already highlighted this to our team.

2. Change your sim and check once. You can check in another location as this could be due to the network.

3. Please attach sample pictures for us to investigate.

4. What is the issue while connecting?

Perform wipe cache partition and check once.

Wiping partition cache will resolve any conflicts caused by residual cache from the earlier firmware version.Wiping partition cache will not delete your data. However be careful while doing this procedure and do not accidentally select other options that might delete your data. Do not wipe partition cache often.

1. Switch off the phone by pressing the power button. It will show menu option to turn power off.
2. Press and hold power + volume up/down button . After it buzzes/vibrates twice leave only the power button.
3. It will boot into bootloader mode after you see the Asus Logo. Toggle to Recovery mode by using the Volume rockers, by default you see Normal Mode . Select it by using the power button.
4. Then the phone will reboot and show error written with Android icon lying belly up. When you see that press and hold power button and press and release volume up/down button.
5. It will enter the recovery mode successfully and show several options.
6. You will get option to wipe partition cache. Use the volume rockers to move to that option.Select it by pressing the power button.It may take 10 to 15 mins to wipe it fully. Do not reboot during this process even if it takes longer.
7. Once its completed, you will see the menu again. Select reboot after that.
Props
pranavved IND Level 2 | All posts
Max_Asus
Why you are still giving me that basic steps? I think everyone here knows that steps and I'm sure they already tried.

And how can you say that apps updating/downloading is not device issue? You are not reading almost everyone is complaining about same thing in all your Asus devices even the newest one.

And I put my sim in One plus 6 device net work smoothly and Vodafone Sim in mine phone net speed is same slowww and also location issue.

I have Fitbit so whenever I'm trying to pair it takes either lots of time or sometimes don't connect.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm