Release Note
ZenTalk

[Reviews] [ZenFans Review] Max pro m1 letdown

385 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
russkolllam IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear Asus team,
huge let down from asus again even after getting pie update.

The phone's camera,inspite of the pixel resolution is a huge disappointment.
the front camera goes into default beauty mode and softens the photographs,d potrait mode is not that good of the front one n has a reddish cast.

Now coming to the rear facing one,it's a huge huge let down,the indoor pics are so bad,even the outdoor shots sometimes comes out grainy,cannot enable flash in portrait modes both front and rear ,the flash is too overexposing no basic options to click a panorama shot,slow motion,fast forward,gif,no basic filters/stickers, no EIS
I mean what is dis?a very bad & poor basic camera interface even in 2019?
in low light conditions the camera performance is the worst.

And after d latest  update,the battery is draining fast,even though this claims to have 5000mah battery???and the Ram management has become worse,the apps in the background restarts every single time.the phone's speaker has gone down than before.
Pls do some thing immediately  to update ur camera interface,and the Ram management it's really annoying..

no facility to click photos with finger print sensor,no quick toggle to take screenshot ..no facility to record phone calls,can't do video calling,pls enable these features in the next update.
there are a lot of app crashes after updating to latest firmware

also pls do take not that whenever u bring up an update ensure the battery usage n drainage after updates the phone's battery drains faster...so pls do check this out..
With huge lot of expectations and hope that you will roll out a good update.

THIS A REQUEST FROM ALL THE USERS TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER.PLS INFORM THIS TO THE R&D TEAM.
these are some basic features we expect to be present, in a smartphone of 2019

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">जी camera</font></font>
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After the new update released on in M1 pro on 24th may still call recorder facility not provided.Also in contacts if u search a name three times it shows their names one for phone, one for what's app, and one for business what's app. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
SMS forward feature is missing of search facility. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
ME is failed on many software front. 
It's very poor show. 
Many basic feature like call recording is missing. 
I don't know, how these technical team works? 😢
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Battery draining is worst every in my life after latest stable pie update .53
Props
Same problem is also here,do some as soon as possible  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts7 ZenCredit13 Points32 0