ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-15.2016.1902.340
Frequency of Occurrence: ?
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by pakalodnik88 on 2019/4/6 22:25

У меня Zenfone Max M1 Pro (ZB602KL) в нем должен стоять чистый Android 8.1.0 из коробки, но разрабочики Asus установили Яндекс.Браузер, Яндекс, приложения от ZenUI (камера, диктофон, FM-радио, калькулятор и сервисный центр), которые нельзя удалить, только отключить. Зачем мне три браузера, которые я не могу удалить, вы там с головой дружите? И ваши программы не вписываються в дизайн и много ошибок, в России мы говорим: "Не можешь срать, не мучай анус!". Пусть люди сами решают, какие приложения они хотят использовать а какие удалять. Я купил этот смартфон, потому что было заявлено, что он на чистом Android, я надеюсь, что в будующих прошивках вы исправите, в том числе Android Pie.
Props
pakalodnik88 RUS Level 2 | All posts
I Have Zenfone Max M1 Pro (ZB602KL) in it should stand pure Android 8.1.0 out of the box, but the developers Asus installed Yandex. Browser, Yandex, applications from ZenUI (camera, voice recorder, FM radio, calculator and service center), which can not be removed, only Turn off. Why do I have three browsers that I can't remove, are you friends with your head? And Your programs do not fit into the design and a lot of mistakes in Russia we say:  "You can Not give a crap, do not torture the anus! ". Let people decide which applications they want to use and which ones to delete. I bought this smartphone because it was stated that it is on pure Android, I hope that in the future firmware you will fix, including Android Pie.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
pakalodnik88 posted on 2019/4/7 03:30
I Have Zenfone Max M1 Pro (ZB602KL) in it should stand pure Android 8.1.0 out of the box, but the de ...

Hi pakalodnik88,

Could you show me a screenshot of the problem?
What are the browsers you cannot remove? Please show us screenshots.
Thank you
Props
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/4/9 12:13
Hi pakalodnik88,

Could you show me a screenshot of the problem?

Здраствуйте! Вот эти программы нельзя удалить только отключить.

Hello! These programs can not be removed only disable.

Screenshot_20190409-144430.png
Screenshot_20190409-144419.png
Screenshot_20190409-144359.png
Screenshot_20190409-144340.png
Screenshot_20190409-144320.png
Screenshot_20190409-144257.png
Screenshot_20190409-144229.png
Props
pakalodnik88 posted on 2019/4/9 20:05
Здраствуйте! Вот эти программы нельзя удалить только  ...

Hi pakalodnik88 ,

For screenshots 1 to 5, we're afraid the apps may not be uninstalled due to they are preloaded apps in the stock Android system.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For the last two screenshots, could you kindly switch language to English and screenshot for us again? Thank you for your help.
Props
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/4/10 12:43
Hi pakalodnik88 ,

For screenshots 1 to 5, we're afraid the apps may not be uninstalled due to the ...

Здраствуйте!Получаеться что компания ASUS соврала всем пользователям что это чистый Android!?Так как на чистом Android не должно быть предустановленых программ не имеющие отножения к Google (Android).

Hello!It turns out that ASUS lied to all users that it is pure Android!?Since on pure Android should not be preinstalled programs not related to Google (Android).

Screenshot_20190410-155851.png
Screenshot_20190410-155840.png
Props
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/4/10 12:43
Hi pakalodnik88 ,

For screenshots 1 to 5, we're afraid the apps may not be uninstalled due to the ...

ASUS ваша ZenUI кривая,много рекламы,много ошибок, это по пользованию бывшим смартфоном Zenfone Max 3 (ZC520TL).Поэтому я взял Zenfone Max Pro M1(ZB602KL) на Pure Android но проблемы не исчезли каждое обновление ошибки вы в них утанули уже! Плюс эти предустановленные программы!Вы лжецы и ваших разрабочиков давно нужно уволить! Вы всех уже игнорируете от бессилия!!!!

ASUS zenui your curve,a lot of advertising,a lot of mistakes, it is on the use of the former smartphone Zenfone Max 3 (ZC520TL).So I took Zenfone Max M1 Pro(ZB602KL) on Pure Android but the problems have not disappeared every update the error you are drowning in them already! Plus these preinstalled programs!You are liars and your developers should be fired long ago! You all already ignore from powerlessness!!!!
Props
pakalodnik88 posted on 2019/4/18 01:34
ASUS ваша ZenUI кривая,много рекламы,много ошибок, это по п ...

Hi pakalodnik88,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The system is pure Android system.
Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you for your help
Props

Hi pakalodnik88,

Thank you. For Yandex and Yandex Browser, I have checked with the relevant department about this.
I will notify you once we receive any news. Thank you
Props

Hi pakalodnik88,

After confirmation, Yandex and Yandex Browser are preloaded apps in Russia, and may not be removed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm