Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [How to Upgrade] Zenfone 5 to Lollipop manually - Step by Step with screenshots.    

1382496 976
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
When i go to download the firmware of 3.23.40.51 the page is said that "the page is not available" not only that i can't download this firmware from the asus site also...now can you tell me what i do? I have upgrade my firmware to 2.22.40.53...now what i do for upgrading to android lollipop...Please give me the answer 
Thank you.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
i try your instruction nothing happen,what can i do?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
how to update zenfone 5 tooj to lollipop my build number is
ASUS_TOOJ_WW_user_2.2240.54_20151120_16
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
pls read the instruction so that u cannot encounter troubles...
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
 i can't update my zenfone to lollipop, I badly need help for this. I followed all the instructions step by step yet still nothing. heres my fones software ver. 
ASUS_T00K_WW_user_2.22.40.61_20150709_34
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
i read the notice on firmware asus download, i update my kitkat with the same version 2.22.40.54_20151120_16 first, and then i upgrade again with lollipop firmware .87, and now my device in Lolipop firware. thanks asus
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
HI. my asus zenfone 5 doesn't work after I restart my phone in STEP 1 Process. I already cut and paste the Zip file http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS ... 2.22.40.53-user.zip
Can you please help me how to   disable data and reboot so that it will appear the triangle notification and ready for updates?

please help me. I really want to update my Zenfone5 from Kitkat to Lolipop.

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Is the lollipop file still available
UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.23.40.52-user.zip?
The link doesn't work for me
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I have updated my Zenfone 5 to version 2.22.40.54. I have downloaded "Lollipop" zip file from asus website and put it in the internal storage. After restart, the phone did not saw a triangle notification on the status bar.  I did more time restart phone never got a notification.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
the link for android update displays error , plz give me another link or and drive link to the update
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm