123Next

[Recommend App] How to become an ASUS beta tester! [Only for Zenfone]

18572 25
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Saurabhrck IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by Saurabhrck on 2015/7/1 11:43

How to become an ASUS beta tester! [Only for Zenfone]

ASUS is one of the very few company that allows users to test out beta builds of their certain apps before pushing it to the normal users

Here's how you can join the beta testing programme and enjoy the latest and greatest apps before anyone else!

Please note that since the software here are still in their beta version, they may not be as stable as the final release version.
But ASUS still hope you’d have fun trying it and their ZenUI team looks forward to your valuable inputs.

How can I join?

1. Join ASUS ZenUI Beta Tester Community Google+ group.

2. Click apps opt-in link respectively, and accept the authentication.

ASUS Keyboard
     ASUS Weather
     ASUS Launcher
     ASUS Cover View [Only Zenfone 2]

Example:

1st click here:

Then the confirmation:

3. Wait for betas. Betas are not always available, depends on your settings when one is the Play Store will automatically update or notify you to update soon.

Enjoy!

The biggest  zen fan yet.
Need a help?? feel free to drop by @
https://www.facebook.com/SaurabhRCK
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
I think you have both Zenfone 1 & 2 ...help us do more test and give constructive feedback that will be great
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Peter_Chang posted on 2015/6/25 19:45
I think you have both Zenfone 1 & 2 ...help us do more test and give constructive feedback that wi ...

Sir, beta firmware testing is globally available for ZenFone 2 only. Could you please extend the beta testing to first generation ZenFones too?
It would be of great importance to us.
Thanking you.
Debopriyo Basu.
Props
Peter_Chang posted on 2015/6/25 19:45
I think you have both Zenfone 1 & 2 ...help us do more test and give constructive feedback that wi ...

Yes I have and its all thanks to Asus. I have subscribed to all beta apps available till now! I frequently send bug report and feedback via asus support app.

I have also sent a request for beta testing the firmware for zenfone 2 today which is pending as of now! Hope it gets approved so that I can be of as much service as possible.

Greetings!
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Where to report bugs? On play store?
Props
Lalit_Agarwal posted on 2015/6/26 10:41
Where to report bugs? On play store?

yes you an post on playstore. also you can use asus support app to send bug report and feedback directly to developer.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/6/25 21:06
Sir, beta firmware testing is globally available for ZenFone 2 only. Could you please extend the b ...

since firmware beta testing we just open to worldwide...we want to make sure we can really answer to your feedback so now we'll focus on Zenfone 2...but no matter how this is long term program we'll adopt different model in the future
Props
Peter_Chang posted on 2015/6/29 20:53
since firmware beta testing we just open to worldwide...we want to make sure we can really answer  ...

Thank you for replying,Sir.
One last request sir. Please could ASUS provide themes for ZenFone 4,5,and 6. ZenFone 2 has the theming option but we have not received the themes option after lollipop upgrade.
I wish it can be implemented as it is a software feature and does not require any added hardware. It will make our phone very exciting!
Thanking you.
Debopriyo Basu.
Props
Peter_Chang posted on 2015/6/29 20:53
since firmware beta testing we just open to worldwide...we want to make sure we can really answer  ...

Sir, one suggestion from my side and from Saurabhrck-it would be great if ASUS joins Android One project, as with powerful ASUS hardware and with stock Android by Google, it will be a bestseller.I would additionally request if ASUS could collaborate with Google and make a high end  Nexus smartphone.
Thanks for listening to us as always.
Regards,
Debopriyo Basu.
Props
Update: ZenUI Dialer/Contacts Insider Program added!
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm