Release Note
ZenTalk

12345Next

[Experience Sharing] ASUS 5Z ZS621KL In-depth Review - Rise Of A New Flagship Killer

7913 42
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am planning to buy ...But have got very bad reviews about front camera in low light ...Is Asus doing something for it in future software updates 

And what about future Android updates

Kindly revert 
Props
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
ramans059 posted on 2018/8/4 23:30
I am planning to buy ...But have got very bad reviews about front camera in low light ...Is Asus doi ...

You can check the Camera Review here if you want: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-223443-1-1.html

I'll agree that the Front Facing Camera has scope for improvement in Low-light. I'll talk about this to the company. Thanks.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
5z doesn't have native video calling. Plz request to developers to enable it
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by sanjud on 2018/8/15 23:05
mail2ronit posted on 2018/8/4 22:45
Hey, thanks for the inputs.

Can you tell me how exactly you're trying to cast?

yes casting is unstable..for casting first u have to ON wifi in ur phone and ur smart tv should be ON..then click on cast option.(if wireless display is unticked u hav to tick it,for this tap cast>tap 3 dot menu>tick wireless diaplay)..now ur phone search for supported smart tv..tap on name of tv to connect..i was using screen mirroring on LG TV with LG v20,Redmi note 5 pro and ASUS 5z..zf5z disconnect freqently(in less than 2-3 minutes) while Lg v20 and RN5P didnot disconnect even after 2-3 hr of continuous play..its very embrassing for 33k phone

Props
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
sanjud posted on 2018/8/15 22:00
yes casting is unstable..for casting first u have to ON wifi in ur phone and ur smart tv should be  ...

Thanks for the reply. Your issue was already reported but I'll forward this clarification as well.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
what is the difference between zs620kl and zs621kl as the device I've received is shown to be zs620kl.
Props
drvishnunandan posted on 2018/8/17 16:38
what is the difference between zs620kl and zs621kl as the device I've received is shown to be zs620k ...

ZS621KL is indian version of zf5z..while zs620kl is global version,except this all feature are same..if u bought frm flipcart in undia it must be ZS621KL(its mentioned on box). btw how u know that u got zs620kl??
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sanjud posted on 2018/8/17 16:59
ZS621KL is indian version of zf5z..while zs620kl is global version,except this all feature are sam ...

I've bought it from flipkart, India. yet it is shown to be zs620kl on the box itself. does it pose any issue as according to you, zs621kl should be the Indian version.
Props
no idea,if it pose any problm..dont think it cause any issue,u may talk to asus india support for further clarification..but till now i know many indian user and all have ZS621KL version (written over box)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yellowish screen?
mine has the same tint of yellow.
default settings
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|