123Next

[Event Sharing] ASUS ROG Phone Launched in India

6665 23
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2018/11/29 19:05

ASUS ROG Phone Price.png

The beast is out of its cage. Presenting India’s first true gaming smartphone - ROG Phone. It packs the world’s fastest speed-binned 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 845 processor with ROG GameCool large 3D vapour cooling chamber, an AeroActive cooling system, a side-mounted USB-port, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 with bundled 30W charger, ultra-fast AMOLED HDR display with 90Hz refresh rate and 1ms pixel response time, dual front-firing 5-magnet speakers powered by NXP Smartamps, ultra-sonic AirTriggers for console-like gaming experience, a gaming oriented ROG UI with Game Center and GameGenie for superior device and gameplay customizations, and a new world of original ROG Phone accessories.

Below is the Complete Specification of ASUS ROG Phone:

ROG Phone Spec List.JPG

Flipkart Product Page:

So did you all like the new Gaming Phone from ASUS ? Share me your thoughts in the comments below.

Props
Can you sponsor Asus ROG mobile for me 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus i am your big big fan. And my friend became fan of you because of me. I told them to buy asus phone. 
It my humble request to gift me a asus ROG phone . I dont have money to buy it. 
আমি আপনাদের গুণগান করতেই থাকবো। নাহলে আমিও feedback না পেয়ে এই ফোন ব্যবহার করা ছেড়ে দেব।
Props
IND Ban Posts | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.

www.office.com/setup
www.norton.com/setup
office.com/setup
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i am interested to unboxing this phone on my channel satzomake unboxing
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear Team,
My name is satish kumar and my channel name is satzomake unboxing and i am interesting to unboxing this phone on my channel
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
i ahve  3  asus  products  , so  send to this phone , i do  unboxing
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
thanks doc
HI My Name is Jennifer Harrison, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called  Dr( lalagadaspellcaster.com has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email Gracerelationshiptemple@gmail.com) then you wont believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great lalagada for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (Gracerelationshiptemple@gmail.com )and he will also help you as we

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Really good mobile but the price is really high that's not affordable.

Here the douchebag workout 2 cheats
However, completing the tasks can be pretty hard. But thankfully you will be able to finish the game using our Douchebag workout 2 cheats list. So in case if you are looking for the cheat list for Douchebag Workout 2 game. Then you can follow this chart:

douchebag workout 2 cheats
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm