Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] 5 Things That I Like About ROG Phone

278 0
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Parveenk111 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
The ROG PHONE, first ever gaming smartphone from ASUS which was launched in India a while ago is undoubtedly a really powerful device at the price of 70,000/- with some great features and these are some of its highlights that I liked the most about it.
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-06 at 5.55.57 PM.jpeg

Design/Ports

The form factor and looks of the ROG Phone is so awesome that you'll definitely fall in live with it. It's side ports are so convenient for the game time that also looks totally unique and futuristic. The side port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 / DP 1.4 (4K) / fast charging (PD 3.0) (30W) and the bottom port supports USB 2.0 / fast charging (PD3.0) (18W) / Direct Charge and it also has 3.5mm headphone jack. Also it comes with a free cooler accessories in the box which allows you to connect usb and 3.5mm jack on the side port at the same time to prevent uncomfortable wires from the bottom when you are playing games.

ljGkDzfMLoPcsHir.png

Display

The Display is a 6 inch 18:9 (2160x1080) AMOLED panel with a refresh rate of 90Hz and 1ms pixel response time, 108.6% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1,00,000:1 contrast ratio and HDR support to best gaming and everything that is needed to get you Chicken Dinner.
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-06 at 5.55.58 PM.jpeg

Sound/Audio

Dual front-facing stereo speakers with smart amplifier give a unblocked sound and great experience for gaming or media content. The 24-bit/192KHz Hi-Res Codec and DTS Headphone:X™ 7.1 virtual surround-sound are enough to give best audio which you need.

ROG Phone (ZS602KL) 1.png

Camera

For the camera, as you know that it has same sensor sensor as the ASUS 5Z. So the Performance is also same in it but I would say that it produces slightly better pictures than ASUS 5Z and it can seen clearly, I felt a better camera optimization in ROG Phone.

Hardware/OS

This is where it competes with other high end flagships as it has 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB internal storage, Qualcomm® Adreno™ 630, 4000mAh battery and Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 processor which is clocked at 2.96Ghz and is specially made for ROG Phone (Said by ASUS India Head - Dinesh Sharma). So, comparing the SD845 of ROG Phone with other flagships like Oneplus 6T, Galaxy S9+ or so, there is a performance difference in them mainly because of this.
The OS in this phone is just Android 8.1.1 yet and not Android 9 (Pie) but the UI it has is new and immediately gives the feel of a gaming arena.
6SUdBZibz0CE7gF3.png

Last but not the least, AIR Triggers.;

Air Triggers are two extra buttons on this phone which you normally find on a gamepad that is L1 & L2, perfectly placed at the position where your fingers will naturally fall on the side. These can be customized for any action in every game using the Game Gennie App and it is really easy to configure.
ROG Phone (ZS602KL) 2.png

Overall the ROG Phone is best for the mobile gamer as it give something which you may or may not find in any other gaming phone.

Let me know what you think about the ROG Phone in the comments below.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Also Checkout: PkTechTalks

Dr. Zen Parveen Kumar
Zenfone 2, Zenfone Selfie, Zenfone 3 Max

Like the Facebook Page of Asus ZenTalk Indiaand Asus Zenfone Max Pro India
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list