Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] Need solution.

137 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
cmvivek006 IND Level 3 | All posts
I'm using max pro M1 phone after pie update phone's UI Quickstep keeps stopping and it's annoying I've to wait for some time to solve it. Do any one has solution for this ?? Chk the screenshot for reference. Please give solution for this as I've tried clearing cache and storage data of this app but it didn't work. Need Solution plz..
Screenshot_20190521-182955.png
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Have you disabled any system app such as google? If yes then enable. And this is not right place to post this type of questions post this on forum not here this is fanchat.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Don't buy Asus Phones, they are full of bugs.
Props
rdsingh777999 posted on 2019/5/21 18:46
Have you disabled any system app such as google? If yes then enable. And this is not right place to  ...

Fanchat provides genuine answer than forum. And no I've not disabled Google app.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
cmvivek006 posted on 2019/5/22 12:08
Fanchat provides genuine answer than forum. And no I've not disabled Google app.

In fan chat common people can just advise or suggest you something in forum you post a complaint and moderators will see it and report it to developers.
Props
rdsingh777999 posted on 2019/5/22 15:26
In fan chat common people can just advise or suggest you something in forum you post a complaint a ...

Bro, do u really think developers would solve the issue ? Do u really think Asus developers are worth solving an issue ? If they were they would have never provided a buggy software dude.. u post any problem to moderators and see in how many days your problem gets resolved.. Asus moderators and developers are not capable of solving the issues.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by rdsingh777999 on 2019/5/23 00:18
cmvivek006 posted on 2019/5/22 19:03
Bro, do u really think developers would solve the issue ? Do u really think Asus developers are wo ...

What can poor moderators can do they are clueless real culprits are those developers we can call them lazy or careless, illiterate, novice, etc. I advice you to post on forum because your problem is not just a minor bug with crashing ui you cannot even use the phone. Post on forum they will surely reply and go to service center. Have you tried factory reset?
Props
rdsingh777999 posted on 2019/5/23 00:12
What can poor moderators can do they are clueless real culprits are those developers we can call t ...

Yes I've performed factory reset after conversation with customer care agent. Ok I'll try posting it in the forum, let's see what moderators can do.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 3
Posts223 ZenCredit168 Points252 0

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm