Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] Battery not charging after may security update zenfone5z

119 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
devsinghindra IND Level 1 | All posts
After updating to may security update phone is not charging it says battery is too hot charging interrupted. How to fix it
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
PLace the device in cool room (with AC or cooler on), switch it off and charge it. This is unusual behaviour and maybe some rogue app is using battery in background causing it to overheat. check app usage once and restrick background battery usage of battery draining app.  Try charging in cool atmosphere
Props
so as per aamod if u want to charge your mobile first switch on your ac then switch on your mobile charger. we Indians have solutions to every problem no matter how illogical those answers are
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
nikhilsharma302 posted on 2019/6/12 16:48
so as per aamod if u want to charge your mobile first switch on your ac then switch on your mobile c ...

Armod is exectly right , Making the phone cool works better
Props
so what will u do if u use your mobile and it gets heated while u r travelling. will you take your a c with you everywhere. instead of this ask asus to provide some update related to this problem. as this problem was not there when 5z was in oreo. so this problem can be solved by software updates too

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
nikhilsharma302 posted on 2019/6/12 18:27
so what will u do if u use your mobile and it gets heated while u r travelling. will you take your a ...

Indian summers are hot and 5z supports quick charge 3.0 which also heats the battery, so heating is quite normal, unless it crosses 42 degrees. also u always have option to switch off and charge. Instead of mocking me please try it once. maybe it will work for you. peace.  
Props
Not in My case, I think you have another issue.
May update is smooth & fluidic, no issue noticed so far.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
curiouschaudhary posted on 2019/6/12 21:23
Not in My case, I think you have another issue.
May update is smooth & fluidic, no issue noticed so  ...

Same experience for me. Phone is much stable and audio is too good
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts1 ZenCredit0 Points11 0

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm