Release Note
ZenTalk

[News] June 12 ,2019 ASUS 5z update issue

233 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
kvdelhi31 IND Level 2 | All posts
The major issue of this update is battery drain.
Plz asus fix dis issue frequently...we cant be work widout battery
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Battery drain issue is resolved now for most of the people try to factory reset the phone 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by srinivaassiddu on 2019/6/14 05:14

I was facing this issue before the update, after recent update.72 .. it seems issue has been resolved. In idle mode battery is hardly draining 5% (observing from 3days), previous it was 15 to 20%. In your case do all the trouble shoot methods available like uninstalling apps, battery calibration. If nothing helps, wait till next update. (This is what i did. In my case)...
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
srinivaassiddu posted on 2019/6/14 05:12
I was facing this issue before the update, after recent update.72 .. it seems issue has been resolve ...

Yeah I agree with you all the problems are fixed next we need improvement in camera side.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Battery backup is great after .72 update. Perform factory reset for your device.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
mtn.madhan posted on 2019/6/14 08:58
Yeah I agree with you all the problems are fixed next we need improvement in camera side.

Yes  i agree with you, now that Asus has solved battery, sound and performance issues, they should focus on cameras.
Props
kvdelhi31 IND Level 2 | All posts
I was happy with previous build.  There was no problem before..my battery lasted 65% to 25% last night in stand by mode...its consumes too much...let see....
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
kvdelhi31 posted on 2019/6/15 09:05
I was happy with previous build.  There was no problem before..my battery lasted 65% to 25% las ...

this build has hardly 4% battery drain for me overnight. i get around 30 hours standby and 8 hours SOT. happy with this upgrade
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 2
Posts7 ZenCredit9 Points63 0

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm