Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

119893 3577
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Ram management has became worst after.59 update. I am getting only 300-400mb free with only two softwares installed by me running in background which are fb messanger (40mb) and whatsapp(30mb). Rest of the 2gb ram is being eaten up the OS and asus softwares. What kind of multitasking can we expect from this phone ? Only solution you guys are providing is to tap the boost button whenever the phone runs out of ram, which means simply killing everything in background. That is not multitasking and even if we do it the apps will restart very soon.Is this what we are supposed to do with a 2gb ram phone? Try to provide 5.1.1 lolipop and improve the ram management of the phone which is the only proper solution to this problem.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Shiven Ganguly posted on 2015/8/17 21:46
Problem is that we are not getting performance along with good battery. you cannot sacrifice one f ...

Shiven .... You cant expect everything in a single device ... which device are you using?
Props
suji posted on 2015/8/18 01:02
Ram management has became worst after.59 update. I am getting only 300-400mb free with only two soft ...

you mean ram Leakage???

is any of the app lagging or is your phone Hanging??

try to clear the cache from the bootlog menu...

Device that you use?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Can anyone help me on this issue: SIM live app is cloning itself after I restart my mobile, now I got 3 SIM live app. I have 2 auto start manager after updating the latest system update for ASUS ZenFone 2 ze550ml
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Yes finally, thank you Dr. Zens for the supporting ideas about my phone .
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Dr. Zen , is it truly coming arrive the OTA Update to my zenfone 5 TOOJ-D.?Answer please...
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
sir how to enabled usb on the go in my asus zinedine 2
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
sir how to enabled usb on the go in my asus zenfone 2
Props
narenleo posted on 2015/8/18 05:56
Can anyone help me on this issue: SIM live app is cloning itself after I restart my mobile, now I go ...

Screen Shot??? Plz send the screen shot....
Props
merueda604 posted on 2015/8/18 07:02
Yes finally, thank you Dr. Zens for the supporting ideas about my phone .

your welcomed.. on behalf of all the Dr. Zen
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm