Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

119914 3577
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
suji posted on 2015/8/18 01:32
Ram management has became worst after.59 update. I am getting only 300-400mb free with only two soft ...

RAM management will be improved further with new updates, with the new update an option of disabling ASUS stock apps has come live...
Disable the apps you don't use... right now this is the only solution...

ASUS is very aggressive with updates our problems will surely be solved..
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Mounik posted on 2015/8/18 20:02
RAM management will be improved further with new updates, with the new update an option of disabli ...

I am also happy with the fact that asus is aggressive with software updates. But the problem is that, whenever they solve some issues, something new arises. Ram management is one of the central issue with zf2 and it still not solved.I really wonder why did asus released the 2gb model when this much of ram leakage is there. People who are using the 4gb version wont be facing this issue since after all they will be getting some available rom. But the 2gb models really struggles.
Props
suji posted on 2015/8/18 20:23
I am also happy with the fact that asus is aggressive with software updates. But the problem is th ...

Yeah its an annoying problem, Zenfone 2's are having the RAM issue...  developers are working on it, they promised a fix in the coming updates... Hope for the best... till then disable unused stock apps...
Props
zen army posted on 2015/8/18 16:57
Hi all Dr zen
I am using asus zenfone 2 551 ml, 4 gb model.
I had synched my phone calender with m ...

Hello!
Due to change in Facebook's Privacy Policy,ASUS Calendar can no longer access information including your Friends' birthdays.
You can refer this official thread for more information:
http://zenui.asus.com/knowledgeb ... n-facebook-no-longe
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Stagefright patch.. I believe it's still vulnerable
Props
setlur21 posted on 2015/8/18 20:54
Stagefright patch.. I believe it's still vulnerable

The update 2.22.40.59 brought the update patch for ZenFone 2.
You could go to messaging app=>settings=>multimedia messages=>disable "auto-retrieve" in order to avoid it.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hello there, I had lost or deleted my all important data directly from internal storage and i don't have backup of it.  Plz guide me how to recover lost or deleted data which were saved to internal storage not in SD card.  I m using zenfone 2 4Gb ram variant.  Plz help me..
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hello there,
I had lost or deleted my all important data directly from internal storage and i don't have backup of it.

Plz guide me how to recover lost or deleted data which were saved to internal storage not in SD card.

I m using zenfone 2 4Gb ram variant.

Plz help me.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How to solve the ram usage problem..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hello Dr. Zen, I have Zenfone2 4GB 2.3 ghz model. Issue is with unresponsive screen. Everytime I receive a call, the screen goes black and does not respond. I have removed screen guard and wiped clear partition. Please help..
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm