Release Note
ZenTalk

1234Next

[Experience Sharing] Whats New on the Zenfone Marshmallow Update???

12988 36
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Ro IND Moderator | All posts
sumit42 posted on 2016/7/1 19:55
All the features are awesome, but there should be one more feature, change the song by shaking

Nice suggesstion, although there are Music players on Google play which does the job...
Props
vasukhanna posted on 2016/7/1 20:16
Even zenfone zoom got the update but not for ZE551ML as both the phones has same intel processors.WH ...

The Zoom and the Zf2 boards are slightly different in the way they are  implemented. Since its out for the zoom, Zf2 is not far away.
Props
srkunal posted on 2016/7/3 08:36
What the hell is going on Q2 is over but asus zenfone 2 zn551ml can't get marshmallow update. What's ...

We're certainly not the last, nor are we pulling back the update programme for the 551ML. Zoom update is out, which means it should be out soon for the 551 as well.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts

Asus promised to give the update before Q2 of 2016. Its already passed. It released marshmallow for all other phones except ZE551ML/ZE550ML . We are demanding you Asus to give an explaination.
Props
vasukhanna posted on 2016/7/8 11:38
Asus promised to give the update before Q2 of 2016. Its already passed. It released marshmallow for ...

The ZE551ML is still under testing for Marshmallow. Stay tuned, untill furthur notice.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Please asus give us patch for resolving battery draining problem.It is dropping at super fast level even in Super Saver mode in zenfone 2 ZE551ML after marshmallow update.And also please provide us VOLTE support because for volte calling application we have to use mobile data which consume more battery power.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Hi There,

I opened link of youtube in facebook apps but it directed me to browser not the youtube app? hot to fix this?
Props
vasukhanna posted on 2016/9/17 08:16
Please asus give us patch for resolving battery draining problem.It is dropping at super fast level  ...

Have you tried calibrating your battery? and factory reseting it as well?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Zen_Ro posted on 2016/9/30 16:13
Have you tried calibrating your battery? and factory reseting it as well?

Yes everything done.But problem exists.After that  I downgraded to Lollipop and there is no problem in it. So this is the final verdict that problem is in Marshmallow update.And everyone in this group having one or the other problems after marshmallow update. So it is my request that please give us a bug free update for marshmallow.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
<font><font>Leider funktioniert die notifications LED nicht mehr seid dem update!? Werder beim laden noch bei Mitteilungen. </font></font>
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm