Release Note
ZenTalk

[New Question] [System] Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL

1214 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
eframe2525bk PHL Level 1 | All posts
Good day! I was not able to select proper model because it is not available on the selections: ZC520TL

Is there a fix for the Nougat update? the phone was awesome when I bought it but after I upgraded from Marshmallow to Nougat, the phone performance was terrible. Camera quality also reduced to junk. If there is no update, Is there a way to downgrade it again to Marshmallow? I tried to reset factory but the performance still sucks.

Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Any update for these? The phone performance is so annoying that it can be tossed somewhere. Do we have any active asus personnel here?
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi eframe2525bk,

Could you tell me more details about camera problem?

Thanks
Props
I don't really care about the camera being noisy than before. But what annoys me is that there is a System.UI not responding from time to time. The games that I can play smoothly before becomes unplayable. The cellphone automatically updated from Marshmallow to Nougat but you do not support flashing it to original as it supposed to be
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts

because I also have that same problem I had the error of updating the phone to nougat and its performance went to the trash it take to technical service to do a downgrad but the rom that they installed it has several errors and the battery is still unloading very fast because I have looked for the rom mra58k.US _PHONE-13.1.4.17-20161011 with the one that originally came and I do not find it anywhere because I do not really think about having ASUS and its terrible technical service in the future
Props
When do you plan to launch a patch or fix to this? or you just want us to wait until we lose our interest in your product? don't get me wrong, I am a Pro Asus and even recommend the phone to my friends and bought asus 1070 video card. But after this, I think I will not put ASUS products to my future upgrades unless this is fast action/patch regarding this..
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm