Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

14278 769
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
bineysamferry posted on 2017/10/10 22:40
Hi i cannot update any apps on my playstore

Do try to check if you have stable internet connection. If you're sure about that, clear your Google Play Store app's data then try again
Props
ArBhe posted on 2017/10/11 07:46
I'm a zenUI 4.0 user since Z4Max roll out with it. I don't know why its not compatible with my dev ...

If I remember correctly, ZenFone 4 Max did not have ZenUI 4.0 immediately. Yup, checked my brother's device. What I do know is that ZenUI 4.0 for ZenFone 4 Max will be released within the year

I also knew that your device is still not using ZenUI 4.0 based on the notification bar on top
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
KRunchyFries posted on 2017/10/11 11:52
If I remember correctly, ZenFone 4 Max did not have ZenUI 4.0 immediately. Yup, checked my brother ...

This is my ZenUI App info. Is this alresdy zenUI 4.0? Screenshot_20171011-123006.jpg
Props
ArBhe posted on 2017/10/11 12:35
This is my ZenUI App info. Is this alresdy zenUI 4.0?

That's just the launcher. In order to find out if your device already has the ZenUI 4.0 updated, check through Settings > Systems Update. It should be like this
Screenshot_20171011-163522.jpg
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
KRunchyFries posted on 2017/10/11 16:36
That's just the launcher. In order to find out if your device already has the ZenUI 4.0 updated, c ...

I see, thank you for clarifying. Its a big help
Props
Hi I just wanna ask if the asus zenfone 4 selfie can capture the night sky or sometimes they called it milky way tahnks.

Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by KFDonaire on 2017/10/11 20:53

Hi

My Zenfone max 3 5.2 updated to nougat

have a problem may wifi is stil open even if i disconnect it or close . And the other problem is when i turn on the cellular data there is no icon in the notification bar. But it is connected. When i restart the phone it will becomw normal. Then after ill do it again it comes back.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Is my Zenfone 3 laser with PixelMaster 3.1 capable of upgrading to PixelMaster 4.0?
Props
When will be the zenui 4 will be up on asus zenfone 3 5.2 
Props
nikkojamesreducto PHL Moderator | All posts
macalisang.josiah posted on 2017/10/11 19:35
Hi I just wanna ask if the asus zenfone 4 selfie can capture the night sky or sometimes they called  ...

It should be able to, provided there isn't a lot of light pollution in the area. Your camera settings in Pro Mode should be:

ISO 3200
32 seconds exposure
Focus slider set to infinity
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm