Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Closed Event] [ACPH]【Moderator’s Challenge】Accomplish and win 1000 Points!

1197 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
helloron2017 PHL Moderator | All posts
  • Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2018/3/13 15:36
Event End: 2018/9/9 15:36
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by helloron2017 on 2018/4/10 20:13

【# Event Period】
June, 7th 12:00 pm – July, 3rd 12:00pm (Taiwan time)

【# How to Participate?】
  • Leave a message under this thread to tell others why you want to win, such as:
    e.g., I want to win ZenFone 5 series for _(what you want to do with it)_ , so _(your team)_must win!

【# Rewards】
  • Challenge Beater:  The team with more valid replies wins! This team will win 10,000 Red/White Points!
  • (For example, if Team Red has 400 valid replies and Team White has 250 valid replies, then Team Red will get 10,000 Points.)

【# Important Notes】
  • The winning team will be announced on the top of this thread.
  • The prize "Challenge Beater" will be CANCELED should the total valid replies failed to reach 100 people.
  • 10,000 Red/White Points of prize "Challenge Beater" will be added to winning team by moderators on July, 4th.
  • ZenTalk reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, make changes, or suspend the event,as well as rights of final interpretation. All changes will be announced on ZenTalk forum.
  • By participating in this activity, you agree to abide by ZenTalk ForumTerms & Conditions.

Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
I want to win so I can donate my current Max phone to our local family crisis centerxj_event
Props
KIR Level 2 | All posts
I want to win so I can see how zenfone 5 is.... xj_event
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
I want to win ZenFone 5 series for my work , so
Team Red must win!

Go Team Red!

xj_event
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
I want to win Zenfone 5 series for cellphone photography because I want to prove that zenfones are good for photography. So White team must win!xj_event
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
 I want to win ZenFone 5 series for me to be better at mobile photography and because the zenfone 5 is so beautiful, so Team Red must win!! 😁xj_event
Props
PHL Level 6 | All posts
I want to win ZenFone 5 series for my passion in mobile photography to shoot, share and inspire others and so Team RED must Win! 
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I want to win Zenfone 5 series for me to be able to collect all Zenfones from the beginning up to the latest release of it, so Team RED must win!
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
 I want to win ZenFone 5 series for _(me to capture each and every precious memory with its superb high quality camera )_ , so _(team white)_must win!
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I want to win ZenFone 5 series for gaming, so Team White must win!
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm