Release Note
ZenTalk
123456Next

【ZenFone 3 Max 5.5】Android 8.1 Oreo update  

26884 58
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
i have recently bought asus ZenFone 3 max(zc553kl)
i haven't receive any updates...my device is running at android 6.0
i want to update it to 8.0
how can i do it???
or give me solution to receive official update
Props
i just updated my zenfone 3 max and some part of the screen is not working, i cant touch some part of the screen so its hard for me to play games
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
last night i use my zenfone 3 5.5 just chatting with my friend and suddenly it freeze my phone.so i had to search what happen and i read that i need to push power button for about 10seconds, and it work but when i woke up ive notice that my phone is battery drained but i left my phone about 60% battery.and now my problem is it wont charge,when i plug the red light is turn on and off but not charging.someone help me what happen in my phone?even i charge whole day it wont charge
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
Hi I have an asus zenfone 3 max 5.5 is the update has not yet arrived I tried to download it manually but I can not do as I can? I live in Italy Will this update arrive?
Props
How to update marshmello to oreo
Props
My new zenfone3max is an old marshmallow software. So I need at least nagout please tell me how to update
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
What's is problem update new OS OREO? 
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
What is new update at OREO? Have a bug or not? 
Props
AUS Level 1 | All posts
This update has broken all my bluetooth synced hardware. I have tried everything from restarting device to clearing bluetooth cache, bluetooth data, safe mode and still no avail.
I am tired of one-way upgrades that are enforced and not properly tested. FIX THIS or allow devices to rollback. I've never liked Apple but after this debacle I may switch.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
how to restore the deleted icon on my asus X00DD fone 
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list