Release Note
ZenTalk

ZenFone Max Pro (M1) : Gaming at its best

752 0
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Mouell PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
Last edited by Mouell on 2018/10/24 08:14

Nowadays recreational activites are becoming more popular especially if it has something to do with technology. In this fast-paced environment, people now engage more on activities where they can both enjoy and relax. Since the birth of smartphone, developers put effort in developing games for the consumers. From the classic snake down to the most recent one, in addition update on games is as fast as the upgrade in smartphones, so people now have a large variety of options when it comes on choosing mobile games.

Recently ASUS Philippines launched a smartphone that would satisfy every consumer's need when it comes to mobile gaming. The ZenFone MAx Pro offers a massive 5,000mah battery which is best for gaming and multi tasking since majority of the consumers at the present time want bigger juices to finish their tasks and avoid multiple charging in a day. It also comes with a 13 megapixels dual-lens main rear camera, 5 megapixels secondary rear camera plus a dual flash set-up and front camera with generous 8 megapixels resolution. It also comes with lightning fast fingerprint sensor and full Hd+ screen display which completes the experience.

I focused more on my experiences using the ZenFone Max pro on mobile gaming. I tried playing one of my favourite game, Mobile Legends. Though the game is not that demanding on graphics and performance the game went smooth with no lags and interruptions using both data connection and Wi-Fi.

Overall, I enjoyed playing Mobile Legends using the Zenfone Max Pro beacuse of its battery. I was able to play  20 games resulting on a battery percentage of 60% from 100%, quite impressive isn't it.

I also tried one demanding game, Tekken on android by Bandai Namco. Gladly the game was handled by Zenfone Max Pro with no degree of diffculty. I did not exprience any lags or stutters in the movement of my character. The processor is enough to support this kind of game.

In summary, ZenFone Max Pro gave justice to its tag-line Battery King. It is very efficient for every day use not only for gaming, but as well as for lifestyle. I realized that smartphones which have bigger batteries somehow lessen our worries, burden and anxiety on getting a 0% battery thus giving us a feeling of relief and satisfaction concerning smartphone usage. We should always remember that bigger batteries must come on hand with proper battery care.

" The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule " -Nick Jhonson

-Mouell Francisco

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Facebook: mouell francisco
IG: @mouell

Current ZenFone: ZenFone 5 ZE620KL, ZenFone 4 ZE554KL, ZenFone 5 T00J, ZenFone 3 Max 5.5, ZenFone 4 Selfie, ZenFone Max, ZenFone Go 5.5, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro, ZenFone Max Plus, Zenfone 5Z, Zenfone 5Q
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm