Release Note
ZenTalk

Navigation bar  

1921 300
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back My advise reveal you all to contact Dr happy the best on love spell at happylovespell2@gmail.com, here is my relationship story. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then she traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 24hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,
You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Email him now on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774 For more assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
traceyball090 posted on 2019/3/13 12:20
OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work Dr. Sam. I just can't believe this n ...

Hi everyone I'm Alvis Moore and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Ilashe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Ilashe who help people with relationships and marriage problems by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and he’s with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: supersolutioncenter474@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2347055064262
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hi everyone I'm Alvis Moore and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Ilashe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Ilashe who help people with relationships and marriage problems by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and he’s with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: supersolutioncenter474@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2347055064262
Props
Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back My advise reveal you all to contact Dr happy the best on love spell at happylovespell2@gmail.com, here is my relationship story. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then she traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 24hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,
You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Email him now on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774 For more assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
Props
Props
My name is Amelia. from Canada. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr.Adoda I was so confused and devastated when my lover left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster on (adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com ) for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my boyfriend and just within 48hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Adoda released him to know how much i loved and wanted him back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at; adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or What-App his call phone number on +2348112825421.
Props
My name is Amelia. from Canada. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr.Adoda I was so confused and devastated when my lover left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster on (adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com ) for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my boyfriend and just within 48hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Adoda released him to know how much i loved and wanted him back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at; adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or What-App his call phone number on +2348112825421.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
A VERY BIG THANKS TO DR. TONY FOR RESTORING HAPPINESS INTO MY FAMILY.
    I am very thankful to Dr. TONY for the great work he has done for me & my family. I was married 19 years until a woman came along and destroyed my marriage & my family. The last few years was sad for me without my husband. I'm very thankful & grateful to Dr. TONY. Since he did the work for me, my husband came back to me & our children, asking us to forgive him. Before I contacted Dr. TONY my husband hated me to the extent He didn't even want to see again. Before my husband came back I was very down, frustrated & lonely. The other woman was always in the way. Dr. TONY revealed to me that this woman was keeping my husband away and she was even causing me to be sick. I found Dr. TONY by recommendation of a friend. At first i wasn't sure because I doubted the spell casting. After DR. TONY'S Consultation he told me that the lady cast a spell on my husband just to keep him for herself only and he told me the items i need to buy. 2 days after Dr. TONY cast his spell my husband came back to me on his knees and started begging me for forgiveness. My husband tells me & shows me everyday how much he loves me and I really want to say a very big thanks to Dr. TONY. We even have great money success. My life I thought was over is now a happy life with my husband and our children. Please if you're having a problem like I had even divorce, contact Dr. TONY immediately. He will change your life forever & the best part is that his work don't harm anyone. Contact him immediately through his email: drtonylovespellcaster@gmail.com or Call/Whattsapp his cell phone number +2348154900380 contact him now and your problems will be solved forever. Thank you once again Dr. TONY for your great work
Props
TJK Level 1 | All posts

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 6 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640

Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hi everyone I'm Alvis Moore and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Ilashe did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Ilashe who help people with relationships and marriage problems by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and he’s with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: supersolutioncenter474@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2347055064262 website https://supersolutioncenter.home.blog
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm