Release Note
ZenTalk

Navigation bar  

1858 297
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back My advise reveal you all to contact Dr happy the best on love spell at happylovespell2@gmail.com, here is my relationship story. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then she traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 24hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,
You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Email him now on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774 For more assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
Props
Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back My advise reveal you all to contact Dr happy the best on love spell at happylovespell2@gmail.com, here is my relationship story. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then she traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 24hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,
You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Email him now on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774 For more assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts

HELLO EVERYONE.
my name is harry wilson from USA califonia am here to use this media to say a very big thank you to dr oduckayamud.
As a sign of gratitude for how he saved my wife from CANCER, i decided to  use this opportunity to reach out to those still suffering from CANCER.
My wife suffered cancer in the year 2016 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by MRS MARYJAME  who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted DR ODUCKAYAMUD and he assured me that  my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact DR ODUCKAYAMUD for more info  oduckayamud49@gmail.com OR  oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  you can contact him (+2347059232579)on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts

I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, I contacted this disease in 2017,before I get married to my husband Mary, and I thank him for his courage and support towards the period of my illness. I have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a healing spell DR ODUCK AYAMUD on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this spell caster he helped me cast a healing spell and I was healed within two weeks ( 2days ) Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease or ailment via this email : oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts

HOW I GET MY HERPES CURED WITHIN 8 DAYS

I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is FLORA RUFER am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with penny and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from island that she get rid of her herpes with the help of doctorODUCK AYAMUD and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 5 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that I should fill his herbal form wish I did and he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more and when some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and I also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same herpes and if you have herpes, kindly contact DR ODUCK AYAMUD via this emailduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS........ THIS MAN'S MEDICATION IS 100% EFFECTIVE AND ACTIVE .... CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS... so you can be happy again....YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR ODUCK AYAMUD you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again DR ODUCK AYAMUD at: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.... YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts

Hello , am Christine Ruffus from New York Texas, am 37 years old, I saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by DoctorODUCK AYAMUD , I was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , I contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted DR.OSCAR DILAN, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so I make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctorODUCK AYAMUD told me I will be healed I was feeling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then DR ODUCK AYAMUD asked me to promise him that I we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him ( oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS... ) if you have any health issue I believe doctor DR ODUCK AYAMUD we help you .... CONTACT HIM NOW: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com  OR  oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact Unityspelltemple@gmail.com to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568,
Check is website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.
Props
A friend who directed me to Robinson Buckler online who help people to solve their relationship and marriage problems. I was really skeptical before i wrote to him and he told me not to worry about anything, that i should give him a day for him to cast a spell for me and after 2 days i was really surprised my ex called me and started begging for me to take her back . That is how my ex came back to me and she no longer think of other people, I am happy my money was not wasted. Write Robinson.buckler@ yahoo. com, I'M a testimony believe it of not.😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hello I am Mia Jack l ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR PATRICK the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR PATRICK about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR PATRICK at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: or drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com my page  http://no-4-los-angeles.over-blog.com   and get your problems solve like me....or add him up whats-app +1 662 493 2087
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm