cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408734members
355149posts

Community Activity

ROG RYUJIN III 360 ARGB en GT501

Estoy mirando las especificaciones de cada uno de los artículos y me queda la duda si me cabría ROG RYUJIN III 360 ARGB en el chasis GT501.Alguien me podría ayudar? Gracias.

Zenfone: stop programmed obsolescence!

Now that Samsung and Google have officially announced long term support for their latest phone series (7 Android major updates!), I'd like to encourage Asus to do the same for the fantastic Zenfone series.Otherwise, I won't hesitate to switch back to...

Enofnez by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime h410m-e doesn't start with RTX4070

Hi, After upgrading to the new graphics card RTX4070 from Asus the PC doesn't start. Without the graphics card inserted it starts OK. It works with the old graphics card 2030.When I enable the CSM Support the PC starts. Windows detects the RTX4070 (i...

Dollop by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

6 USB ports, please

Hello.I can't find any models in your laptop lines with 6 USB ports, Lenovo has them on a few models, and I would like to see you increase the number of USB ports to 6 on your laptops as well.I think 4 USB ports are too few, as we need a lot of exter...

Ferramenta de bootloader

Quero saber quando vai ser lançado o novo aplicativo de desbloqueio do bootloader, tenho direito de fazer o desbloqueio no meu celular.

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors