cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
402416members
347055posts

Community Activity

Disappointed with zenfone 10

1) I got it and upgraded it all the way to android 14 and frankly I expected much better battery life than this. Even on ultra durable, this is not doing any better than my old Galaxy S20+2) There is some bug preventing apps from updating data in the...

旁路充電

什麼時後會有全域旁路充電 去年看有人回應 轉到開發單位後 就沒下文了

手機買賣問題

請問已註冊且已登錄延長一年保固若此時手機買賣掉後下一位使用者是否亦能享有延長一年保固?

手機無法突然充電,但重新開機就好了

想請教一下,我今年1月中旬購入的ZF9最近出現了一些充電問題。昨晚發生手機插線無法充電,不過我重新開機之後問題就解決了。其實不是這一次發生,3月初也有一次狀況,但重新開機就好。我現在有點擔心,不確定這是否是個嚴重的問題,需要將手機送修。目前手機都能正常充電,不知道有沒有人遇過類似情況,或者有什麼建議?謝謝!

dino666 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I avoid the phone-disabling update?

Due to my experience with a previous bad Asus Zenfone update, I opted not to reboot to finish installing the Android 14 update. My AT&T Zenfone 9 is not one of the broken ones, for now. However, I regularly get a pop-up asking me to update and have a...

n_2 by Star II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst cooling. Aero Active cooler x

I regret buying my aero active cooler x separately. There is no literal cooling, I play warzone, I get above 42°C with the cooler and I get below 40°C without it.every game I have played, has better temperatures under normal air, just a fan, then aer...

Trigger

Hello. My triggers stopped working after update 65 . The problem started with android 14

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!