Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone Max Pro M1

272 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
berncanz PHL Level 1 | All posts
I both a ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 last March 16, 2019, my question is,
Is there a update bug fix for very slow internet connection even though I have LTE simcard, I don't know if it is a bug but when the 4G icon shows up it restart the data connection it turn off and on the data and revert to HSPA which is also very slow, and the webpage to load 10-20 secs to load sometimes failed...
But the games works fine only for internet connection problem....
Props
Anonymous 
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST CONTACT: DR GBOJIE , HE'S CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE, AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE .

Thank DR GBOJIE  for bringing my Husband back to me. My Husband told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my Husband back. I read about many different ways of how to but DR GBOJIE caught my attention, I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the spell was cast, my Husband called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe that it was happening some time later he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back which did. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that DR GBOJIE  is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you DR GBOJIE your such a kind man.. Contact him now if you need your Husband back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore .. Here’s his contact: Email him at: gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2349066410185
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I had relationship struggles in the past which led to divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. i stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly i wasn't really happy, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. i tried to get to him but i was told that he moved to Canada and i may never see him again. i wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. i asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me Doctor MUNA of  MARVEL SPELL TEMPLE  email iD marvelspelltemple@gmail. com  i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a love spell and returned my ex husband back to me in 2 days. i am now happily living with my first husband and we are married again. DR MUNA, You are a man of your word. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. i am begging who so ever that is facing this similar problem to contact this spell caster marvelspelltemple@gmail. com and consult him for relationship problems
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hello am From Canada. I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Abaka has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 3 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Abaka Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Abaka is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Abaka now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com website https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com or call/whats app +2349063230051
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm