Release Note
ZenTalk
123Next

[Replied] [System] Let's drag ASUS India to Consumer Forum, interested?

821 20
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sugunendra.s IND Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android Pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Regular
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
For the release of an unready version of update, which had major issues and were flagged by various users during BETA testing (allegedly), affecting the function of consumer's mobile phones, ASUS is solely responsible for all the inconvenience and angst caused to the users.
Also for not accepting the mistake, not moderating the forums and not announcing any plans on a fix which infuriated the users further ASUS should
  • tend a public apology,
  • increase the warranty duration for all the devices that downloaded the official faulty update because the faulty firmware caused the hardware malfunctions and the consequences of such malfunctions are unknown (for example, some users reported the draining of battery which would affect the long term functioning of the phone).
  • include those users who rooted the phone to make them function properly due to unresponsive behavior from ASUS.
  • Compensation to anyone who are triggered due to constant flicekering which could trigger epilepsy or serious headaches.

I bet my head that ASUS can't dare to release such faulty update in US or European Markets. Time to teach accountability to the tech players who take Indian consumers for granted.

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
True. All those who purchased this crappy phone should be refunded the original cost of phone 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Let's teach them a  lesson.....
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I guess in a perfeCT world that would be possible.. 😋
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Sugunendra.s,

We have already highlighted the issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will soon notify you.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am in!

I have already raised a grievance by visiting https://pgportal.gov.in/Home/LodgeGrievance

You too can do it.

This is clearly not done by ASUS team. I am unable to use  my handset. Its like a dummy phone now!
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
@bit_asus
We know you do highlight but nothing is gonna happen for atleast another month. No updates nothing. You keep apologizing in all threads and then after 1 month you will release the fix which will introduce more bugs. If you don't mind telling us, do you have a QA team at all ? Myself being a QA i can confidently say that i can test your software better than your QA team combined if given proper time.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/12 11:33
Hi Sugunendra.s,

when?? Have you ever released a bug-free update...You are telling we won't use our cell phone for another month?? That 69% charging issue is still there. the screen is blinking like a hell...Currently in a cafe to highlight this...Network reception is bad... No camera improvement and UI is too very bad..No digital wellbeing and adaptive battery. Nothing is stable and you are telling us This is stable pie. Don't know what you all did for 3 months regarding pie...If you will keep my request, then please leave the Indian market...
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Pls post share in Twitter let whole world know abt buggy asus mobile.

https://twitter.com/sykumars/status/1116610951329894411?s=19
Props
sugunendra.s IND Level 1 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/12 11:33
Hi Sugunendra.s,

Unfortunate that there is no official announcement for your actions. I hope you fix this soon or I don't know what kind of backlash you would face.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm