ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera
Screenshot:
Last edited by gnmishra95 on 2019/4/12 21:15

When storage is selected as SD card in camera, it doesn't save to DCIM/Camera like in Oreo, now it save at  /storage/63D4-1A11/Android/data/org.codeaurora.snapcam/files/
Kindly fix this bug
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hi
Even iam facing the same Problem. The Photos are not getting stored in SD card or DCIM, but different folder as /storage 6564-6230/Android/data/org.codeaurora.snapcam/files/IMG_20190412_183856.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
That location is your memory card. Change the storage location to phone. There's an option in camera settings.
Props
gnmishra95 IND Level 1 | All posts
anagramgenius posted on 2019/4/12 19:16
That location is your memory card. Change the storage location to phone. There's an option in camera ...

I don't want to keep photo on phone memory and I have been keeping it in sd card in Oreo too, but now bug came up that's all.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
tenneti2013 posted on 2019/4/12 18:14
Hi
Even iam facing the same Problem. The Photos are not getting stored in SD card or DCIM, but diffe ...

Same problem here too. The folder gets created automatically even after deleting it manually. Maybe they could fix it in the next update.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I have already mentioned that bug in pie beta but i think their has been no action taken against this bug i don't know what they were doing from past 2 months this update is just a shit no camera software upadte no other bug fixes no multiuser interface which is the main feature of android no video calling no dual sim ringtone, portrait mode of camera is worst can't even detect the subject and at night time it feel worst while using camera because of full brightness it just cause eye damage and nothing else.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Gnmishra95,

We will check this and get back to you.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm