Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone 4 pro...ugh!

33 0
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
resqaboxer USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by resqaboxer on 2019/6/1 22:12

I have an Asus Zenfone 4 pro. I've owned it for about 3 months. In the last few days it has started not sending texts, not receiving texts, not receiving phone calls. We determined it's several people who aren't receiving my texts or who can't send text to me. When my husband has tried, he gets a message something to the effect of "service not available at this time". It's not for his phone that it's not available apparently. It only shows up when trying to text or call my phone. And when I text, a circle spins underneath the text as if it's trying to send. It will then finally tell me sending, but the recipient doesn't get it at times for hours. Online it has been slow or freezing and giving me that "app isn't responding" message, but then it doesn't allow me to choose whether to wait or close it. The phone automatically closes it and immediately reopens it. So, something somewhere is broken.
Side note:  no physical damage whatsoever.  Always kept in a case with a screen protector.  Looks new.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts2 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm