ROG Bug Report
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Na
Frequency of Occurrence: Na
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
When i can expect new update for android. My phone still using android 8.0.1 and march security update. This make me think twice about getting rog phone 2. Asus software commitment kind lacking. Even my 2016 1p3 getting new android update.
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
The update will come so stay tuned
Props
NLD Level 2 | All posts
Koudmaker posted on 2019/7/15 09:08
The update will come so stay tuned

Just saying Android Q 5th (last) Beta has been released 1 week ago... Android Q will sooner come out officially as the ROG Phone pie update...
Props
hzsolt87 posted on 2019/7/15 19:54
Just saying Android Q 5th (last) Beta has been released 1 week ago... Android Q will sooner come o ...

We all know that on the forum that the update is extreme slow but the ROG phone 2 will launch with Pie to end of this month and i think we are getting the same UI Update. Its just Asus Dev fault to put there gaming phone a side and focus more on the Zenphones. The Weird thing about it the phone supports Seamless Update and the A/B update system for faster and easy updates......
Props
NLD Level 2 | All posts
Koudmaker posted on 2019/7/15 20:05
We all know that on the forum that the update is extreme slow but the ROG phone 2 will launch with ...

As with any new update, a lot of errors can be expected for a system change. If the Rog phone receives the update at the same time as the Rog Phone 2 release, How do we expect to fix any errors quickly? I really hope there will be no problem with the accessories. That's what I'm very scared of.
Props
hzsolt87 posted on 2019/7/15 20:18
As with any new update, a lot of errors can be expected for a system change. If the Rog phone rece ...

They release first a beta that you can apply for it. After that the stable update will be released.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts4 ZenCredit0 Points42 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm