Release Note
ZenTalk

[Low Light Mode] 73rd Independence day

281 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
jayvshah28 IND Level 5 | All posts
Glimpse of the evening of Independence day, where all the monuments around the city was lighten up with the tricolor.
LRM_EXPORT_177964842271980_20190815_225413442.jpeg
Props
TUR Level 1 | All posts
I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is Tessa Kitty am from Usa. my boyfriend Slay Scot left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who i had in my collage about two years ago, A friend of mine kido Matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr osauyi that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend is going to call me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. i still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr osauyi for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address
Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com
Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com
WhatsApp +905385050893...
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional Priest ink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional Priest ink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest  Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 5
Posts112 ZenCredit48 Points1299 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm