Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS ZenFone warranty information  

44440 80
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
lynnellemmanuel posted on 2017/6/10 12:02
Greetings! One issue that arose just yesterday, after I got the replacement unit for the ASUS ZenFon ...

Oops! My mistake. Upon checking now, I successfully registered it yesterday.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Guys help naman po minsan po nadidisable yung speaker ko bigla na lang pi di gagana 
Yung google play music di nag paplay tas yung YT din po pati games wala rin pong sounds tulong naman po 
Props
Hello ask ko lang po kung pwede mag pa replace ng unit. May problema po kasi sa battery. Nag ddrain kahit hindi ginagamit.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
If mag papa align ilang araw? May napansin kasi ako tabingi yung phone ko
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi. Gusto ko lang malaman if cover ng warranty yung repair ng power button. Na stuck /lumubog na lang kasi bigla. Try ko sana Ipa Sc kasu bka d cover. Sana po may magrespo.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
The worst workmanship on the glass of ZenFone 3s max (ZC521TL), it broken just from falling about 30 cms. The glass is soda lime not Gorilla version 4. Asus is fooling customers and warranty of accidents not covered when the phone falls only from 30 cms. Worst Worst Worst workmanship on glass not even 6 months have passed on this phone. First fall glass broken as if it fell from 10 ft. What testing is carried out and false evaluation. ASUS will not be recommended by me to anyone since service center demands half the price of the phone for the repairs. Should take the lesson from NOKIA who served customers at least for a decade but never deceived customers even if they did not quickly adapt to the changes in technology of the telecom world. Worst Worst Work Workmanship
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
We have an Asus zenfone at and we are also experiencing purple spots on the screen.  Verizon will not take it back.  There are forcing us to get it fixed which will cost us a lot of money plus the money we owe on the phone.  I am a very dissatisfied customer.  This phone is not a year old.  Would Asus cover it and replace it.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
He should have bought a Samsung or an IPhone
Props
I think you better check the warranty duration of adapter. You have Mentioned it as 1year. But when I call customer care they are stating that the charger has only 6 months warranty.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hii there. I bought an asus zenfone 3 max(zc553kl) in India in Kolkata on 08/03/2018. Now I got some synchronising defects with this model after using the set for 5 days. So I sent it to the nearby service centre for repair. But I want to know that can I ask for replacement at this moment?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm