44360 80
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
My charger has damage .it is covered on warranty
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Is the warranty of my phone include the headphone comes with my phone 
Props
I accidentally broke my phones screen, it doesnt affect the performance or software, just the screen. Is it cover with the warranty? My phone is not yet a year old from purchase date.
Props
Asus Zenfone max pro m2. Usb cable replacement
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
sir what if my lcd phone drop at 3ft height and cause of crack on display I buy my phone 1 month ago. they can replace it?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Nag update ang max4 ko. Ampangit. Di magamit ang sim2. Sim1 lang ang pwede magamit. Tapos nawala pa ung doble tap. Kakabadtrip na update yan. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by eulersumit on 2019/4/24 14:59

I bought my asus Zenfone max pro m1 (64gb)  about 10 months back.Unfortunately my charger is not working now,so is it under the warranty period??
Thank you.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My phone's ZenFone max Pro M1 charger  is not working. Its just around 1month of purchase . I am extremely sad about this experience . What should I do ? 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Charger cable is loose .. please replace ot
Props
Not a happy and very frustrated  customer.  Got zenfone max pro m2 last april 27 and it really sucks. When you take pictures under the day light while at full brightness, the screen is freezing..  Recently, there were many times I experienced that the phone was stocked up so need to do hard reboot. And take note, rebooting once will not work... Need to do it a lot of times... I'm a first time user of Asus... I don't recommend of buying this Asus product. I regret and wasted my money..  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm