Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS ZenFone warranty information  

46074 84
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I bought zenfone max m2 on before one moth and the screen is damaged what should I do know

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How long Zenfone charger replacement guarantee last??
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
have an Asus Zenfone 4 pro. I've owned it for about 3 months. In the last few days it has started not sending texts, not receiving texts, not receiving phone calls. We figured this out because it's several people who aren't receiving my texts or who can't send text to me. When my husband has tried, he gets a message something to the effect of "service not available at this time". It's not for his phone that it's not available apparently. It only shows up when trying to text or call my phone. And when I text, a circle spins underneath the text as if it's trying to send. It will then finally tell me sending, but the recipient doesn't get it at times for hours. Online is had been freezing and giving me that "app isn't responding" message, but then it doesn't allow me to choose whether to wait or close it. The phone automatically closes it and immediately reopens it. So, something somewhere is broken.
Side note:  perfect physically.  Always in a case with screen protected.  Looks new.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hii my asus zenfone max pro m1 board is not working it always turn on so can I repair it under warranty
Props
My usb cable not working how can replace it in warranty period
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm