13377 20
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
THA Level 1 | All posts
yes, I got it already on My FE170CG and waiting for y zenfone 6
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus has removed the 12.8.1.26 update from OTA and its website

I had got the notification a few days back but on restart the update failed and I was back on Kitkat, yesterday when I checked there was no OTA notification and nothing on the global website also

Manually updating it is almost impossible because the 635MB doesn't fit on the limited internal storage

I request Asus to iron out all the bugs and give the users an option to uninstall the inbuilt apps..they occupy too much of space and not all of them are useful to everyone

Also, please allow users to install the apps to SDcard...the internal memory is simply too less to accomodate all the bloatware plus new apps
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
no lollipop update in india :-( yet really feel bad should have never bought asus fe170cg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
maxportsss posted on 2015/5/28 16:01
no lollipop update in india :-( yet really feel bad should have never bought asus fe170cg

It was available for a while in India (OTA), but I guess they pulled it due to the bugs

FE170CG is a good tablet but the main issue is the limited internal memory which is further spoilt by the bloatware which you cannot uninstall
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
8gb version is better avaint 4gb one
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i dont know why they pulled it down some sources say it was due to some verification error from google side , but apart from that the rom is smooth super stable n a bit fast than kitkat all those who want to taste it flash it manually on stock unrooted device only here is the link<http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/FE170CG/UL-K012-WW-12.8.1.26-user.zip>  enjoy!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
<http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/FE170CG/UL-K012-WW-12.8.1.26-user.zip>
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
maxportsss posted on 2015/6/5 19:54

Its a 635 mb zip 8gb people need not worry but 4gb pls make some space and go to support site of fe170cg to learn more how to flash it manually
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
FM radio on my fe170cg has gone after updated to lollipop.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
android 5.0 is available for FE170CG, first update ruined my fonepad, ASUS rectified the problems with second update... thanks ASUS
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm