Release Note
ZenTalk

[New Question] [System] solved problem E:Failed to mounth /cache (invalid argument)

70265 23
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
EGY Level 1 | All posts
Case number: WTM20170122225857760 ( status: IN PROGRESS ) Service System is on integration, please confirm your mail box first. Technical Inbox of ASUS member only reserves records with recent 90 days.
<TSD> ZenFone ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML)
Form :
Mohame altaybie(mohamed_taybie@live.fr)
Sent :
2017-01-22 14:59:05
Apply date : 2017/01/22 14:58:57(UTC Time)

[Contact Information]
Name : Mohame altaybie
Email Address : mohamed_taybie@live.fr
Phone Number : 01007622068
City : cairo

[Product Information]
Product Type : ZenFone
Product Model : ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML)
Product S/N : faazfg00r191
Operating System : Android

[Problem Description]
i bought ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) sine Jan 2016,i sent to maintenance for two weeks due to screen colour problem, then sent to maintenance at sep 2016 due to a problem which is defined as(phone does not work at all,then after three months i changed with Raya the old device with another new one with serial no. (f8azfq059490),then i found it not working at all, then i delivered the new one which have not been worked before to Raya at Jan 2017 for maintenance.
After calling them today they asked for the reset of the phone (the first device) to check the validity of the warranty which is finished according to reset.
what i need is exactly summarized in two points first to add the period of maintenance which will extend the warranty period more than three months, second to start the maintenance for the phone in the nearest time and not to wait me to deliver the reset for them cause they did not ask for it when i delivered the phone.
thanks and waiting your reply.
Props
IDN Level 3 | All posts
e:cant mount /cache..
need solution please......
P_20170312_010802.jpg
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
kalo gitu yang rusak hardware nya, namanya Emmc, solusinya yaitu bawa kekonter biar diganti emmc nya, harganya sekitar 200an untuk zenfone 5.
sama saya juga punya maslahseperti agan agan, tapi masih belumdibawa ke konter karna males
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
yayang.yp posted on 2017/6/13 22:48
kalo gitu yang rusak hardware nya, namanya Emmc, solusinya yaitu bawa kekonter biar diganti emmc nya ...

fix emmc kena tu? 200rb brp GB tu om?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm