Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Replied] Zenfone Max - Issues after Marshmallow Update  

30321 54
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ankurwidguitar IND Level 1 | All posts
The following are the issues I have noticed after upgrading my Asus Zenfone Max to Android Marshmallow:
1. Battery drains faster than it used to in Android Lollipop.
2. GPS fix takes a lot of time and does not stay for long. Navigation does not work in Google Maps due to this.

I would request Dev team to fix the issues ASAP.

As I rely highly on GPS navigation, and there does not seem to be a fix for GPS issue, I would like to roll back to Android Lollipop.

Please help me with a step by step guide to downgrade my Android Marshmallow to Android Lollipop.
Props
I would like to add the issue of not receiving of texts on both of my network providers.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Just to add to the issues that I face,
I have some 2700+ contacts and they dont pop up fast enough to make a call, even the search for the contact does not display the results fast.
Have to clear the memory every now and then to access the contacts.
Faster battery drains
Unable to move the apps to the SD card for RAM space
Apps take longer for launching

Eeesh! I have given up on the phone. Want to sell it or dump it.
Props
LKA Level 1 | All posts
The phone has become laggy. When ever I try to switch in between apps, it gets slow. specially camera and galary
Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
my zenfone max got an issue whenever i turn on my wifi with 4g on, it reboots my phone and keeps bootlooping, it doesnt automatically cut off the 4g whenever i turn on my wifi connection, end up resetting my phone and taking out my 2 sim card then turn back on my phone before i can off my wifi connection on my phone, then off my phone again to insert my sim card again to use the 4g. pls help any fix for this. im using MM. my phone is just 3 days old.thanks
Props
Sd card as Adoptable storage feature has not been enabled by asus with Android 6 upgrade. This is very good feature of android 6 and asus promised to release the same soon. But the same has not yet been released even after more than 1 month has passed since upgrade.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after the update of marshmellow version screen problem arises.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after the update of marshmellow version screen problem arises.earlier when i touch the screen twice than screen will be turn off automatically but now after update it will not be supported more
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After the update of marshmellow version so many problem arises in my asus zenfone max. Some system apps unfortunately stopped,earlier when i am tapping twicely on screen the screen will turn off automatically by tapping twicely on screen but after update it will not be longer supported please i request to Dev team to solve this issue..
Props
After the update, try to backup and factory reset. Hope it works properly
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm