Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[Replied] Android Nougat will available for Zenfone 2 series or not.......  

150227 59
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ghosha162 IND Level 5 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: Marshmallow
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
List of Devices to get Android 7.0 Nougat Update

Android ‘N’ was announced back in March this year, ahead of Google I/O and also released a developer preview. also. Now it has finally confirmed the name of Android ‘N’ as Nougat. Version has also been confirmed as 7.0. HTC has already listed devices that will get Android N update here is list of devices that will get Android 7.0 Nougat Update

Nexus

Nexus devices are running on Android N devloper Preview

HTC Devices

HTC 10
HTC One M9
HTC One  A9
HTC Desire 830

Samsung smartphones

Samsung Galaxy S7 .
Samsung galaxy S7 edge .
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S6

Sony

Sony Xperia X
Sony xperia Z5 premium .
Sony xperia Z5

LG
LG G5 .
LG V10 .
LG G4

Xiaomi .

Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Mi Max

Asus

Asus Zenfone 3.
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe
Asus Zenfone  3 Ultra
Asus Zenfone Max 32GB

One Plus -

One Plus 2
One Plus 3

Lenovo

Lenovo K4 Note .
Lenovo Vibe X3

Motorola

Moto G4 Plus
Moto G4
Moto G4 Play
Moto G3
Moto G Turbo
Droid Turbo 2
Droid Maxx 2
Moto X Style
Moto X Play
Nexus 6
Moto X force
Moto Z Force
Moto Z

stable Android 7.0 (Nougat) release will be available in Q3 2016, which is this quarter that ends in September. we will update the list once we have more official news

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When did Asus announce about the availability of Nougat to the aforementioned Asus devices?
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Considering the present condition of the Marshmallow update that some of the Zenfones are still in Android L stage, and the expected update to M is about some more weeks, it can be said that Asus will try to give an update to Zenfone 2 series Android N if the new features and functions are compatible with its hardware.
May be any beta tester or the developers of Asus can make it more clear.
But i think so, that it will be best to hold no expectations for Android N for the Zenfone 2 gen series.
Props
ghosha162 IND Level 5 | All posts
I think ZenFone 2 series which runs with 2GB ram and SN410 processor can't support Android's next versions because of its low processor...
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
ghosha162 posted on 2016/7/6 07:53
I think ZenFone 2 series which runs with 2GB ram and SN410 processor can't support Android's next ve ...

Yes, that is where the hardware compatibility of the mobile lies ...
But i don't think that the hardware of Zenfone 2 series will fall short anywhere when it comes to Android N ...
But still, it can't be said or to be sure about that Android N will be out for Zenfone 2 series and if it does, it will be expected in late 2017 or may be even in the early 2018.
Props
Hello ghosha162
Currently, we don't have any information on whether the Zenfone2 series will receive Android N update or not. Thank you
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/android ... -get-android-685574

Information for android Nougat in zenfone 2. I hope it is true.
Props
IDN Level 3 | All posts
Zenfone 2 will not get Android N. Believe me, but if Asus states that Zenfone 2 series get Android N it will take sooooooooo long. Maybe in Q3 / Q4 2017 when Google launched android O. {:2_30:}
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
When did asus announced. Its just a prediction bro keeping present situation of companies in mind.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Better go for nexus device or a moto device, at least they are stable and provide frequent updates
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm