Release Note
ZenTalk

[Closed Contest] 2016 ASUS ZenFone Photography Awards - Philippines    

57186 135
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Hi! How can I use my screenshot and the multi screen now when the key to use it is the same (press and hold the recent key). ?xj_event
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I just want to ask. Hiw long is Zenphone Max normally last? As my phonr only last 1 day and needs to be charged twice a day...xj_event
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Where we can buy asus zen ear haedsetxj_event
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Where do i can make my own theme for.my assus..o would loke to join the contest.xj_event
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Auto focus failed after the nougat update. This needs to be fixed ASAP!xj_event
Props
Hi. Can anybody help me? My Asus Zen Selfie cannot be turned off or on. Power button stopped working. I'm afraid when i run out of battery i can no longer turn this on. What should i do? Would appreciate your help. Thanks.xj_event
Props
marianeladoc posted on 2016/11/3 14:20
Hello po. May list of winners na po ba?

I think the contest is still on-going and will end by October. So keep your entries coming!
xj_event
Props
bebi_joy posted on 2016/11/9 08:05
Ano po ung EXIF?and pwede po ba enhancedby Snapseed? Thanks,interested to join

Exif data is the information about your photo regarding the camera settings when it is shot. Yes you may do minor editing on Snapseed and other photo editing apps as long as they do not remove the photo's exif file and no stickers,overlays,etc will be added
xj_event
Props
Zeek posted on 2016/9/18 04:24
I want to delete a previous post? How to do it? I can't find the delete option. Thanks.

I think, you can't delete threads that were posted already. The best thing you can do is message the Zentalk Moderators the link of the post to be deleted.xj_event
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
I am so excited! God bless you guys xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm