cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
405708members
351598posts

Community Activity

Where to buy a ZF10 in the US?

I've watched all of the reviews, considered my option, and have become convinced a Zenfone 10 should be my next phone. However, the only option shown on Asus website is a 128GB version in black. I need the 256 version at a minimum and a color would b...

kenohol by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registró Asus rog Ally

Buenas tardes,he comprado una rog Ally reacondicionada, pero al intentar registrarla con mi cuenta de Asus, me dice que ya ha sido registrada con otra cuenta. ¿Me podrían ayudar?un saludo y gracias 

This app keeps kicking me out

I just downloaded an app called ark survival evolved and whenever am trying to join it, it keeps kicking me out, when I click to clear cache it's not even there as if I didn't even open it at all.Please I would like some help

Lyra trio

Hi,    I am thinking of replacing my existing linksys router with Lyra Trio. My existing router is quite at the center of the house, and my floor area is around 1076 sq.ft.   I am wondering   1) can a single node of the trio covers the whole house?  ...

No music playing info on AOD

Hello, I couldn't find the option to show the currently playing music on the always-on display. Does this option exist? Otherwise, this is another reason to make the AOD more useless, as it also doesn't show weather info and it is very dim most of th...

Zenfone 11 Ultra 螢幕更新率問題

購買Zenfone 11 Ultra一個多星期後,心血來潮測試螢幕更新率,發現在動態效能及螢幕更新率設為自動下,除了部分app(例:Youtube)會降到60Hz外,螢幕一律以120Hz運作,在靜止狀態下不會降到1Hz達省電作用,測試方式為開發者選項中的顯示重新整理頻率,不知道是哪邊需要設定。

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors