Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

15828 773
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
bineysamferry posted on 2017/10/10 22:41
Hi cannot update any apps on playstore

Try to check your internet connection as it says 'download pending' maybe it's still waiting for a decent internet speed
Props
lance_patrick_cruz posted on 2017/10/11 05:52
I saw an apk of ZenUi 4.0 in apkmirror.com, is it possible to install it manually? I'm currently on  ...

Better wait for an official update   since Zenfone 3 are promised to be part of the update. Moreover, not installing apks from untrusted will save you from possible issues or bugs
Props
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
macalisang.josiah posted on 2017/10/11 19:35
Hi I just wanna ask if the asus zenfone 4 selfie can capture the night sky or sometimes they called  ...

Hello Good day Josiah! Yes it can, just press Pro mode set your iso to 1,600 or 3200 depending on the lighting condition of the environment, the dimmer the better, then set your shutter speed to 26s or 32s, autofocus is infinity (the mountain logo) or auto focus (sometimes AF is better), white balance is a choice whether you like it to be in a cooler tone or a warmer tone thank you
Props
Hi I just wanna ask if the asus zenfone 4 selfie can capture the night sky or sometimes they called  ...

Addtnl to what sir nikko said. Make sure your phone is placed on a stable place or better if tripod to avoid any shakes or blurr. As for the milky way galaxy shot, you can use the Stellarium app to track the best part of the sky for milky way. Additionally, shot it on a cloudless sky and away from the moon as much as possible to avoid addtnl light pollution (or wait for the time where the moon isn't also visible)
Props
charlesadrian49 posted on 2017/10/12 05:33
When will be the zenui 4 will be up on asus zenfone 3 5.2 

There's no announced schedule yet. But surely it will received the ZenUI 4.0 update. In the meantime, let's just hope and wait for the stable and bug free official update to come  
Props
ArBhe posted on 2017/10/11 16:41
I see, thank you for clarifying. Its a big help

No problem Just wait for the roll-out of the ZenUI 4.0 soon

Props

Capturing the Milky Way needs certain things: the time that it is the most "ripe", the surroundings, and your gear.

You need to know when it is the ripest during that time of a certain month. As for the surroundings, it would be best to conduct the shoot on a "provincial" setting, where minimal to no light pollution takes place. Lastly, for your gear, a tripod and a phone with manual settings is needed. ZenFone 4 Selfie has the needed settings for that. So yes, as long as you have the other requirements, you can capture the Milky Way
Props
nhielaldrian28 posted on 2017/10/11 21:29
Is my Zenfone 3 laser with PixelMaster 3.1 capable of upgrading to PixelMaster 4.0?

Based on my experience with my ZenFone 3 Zoom (upgraded to ZenUI 4.0), I don't think there will be an upgrade , wherein all of the formats would be the same (layout of camera modes, the camera interface itself). But let's wait for the update just in case

Props
charlesadrian49 posted on 2017/10/12 05:33
When will be the zenui 4 will be up on asus zenfone 3 5.2 

It's coming out soon! Latest would be probably early 2018

Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
KFDonaire posted on 2017/10/11 04:50
Hi

My Zenfone max 3 5.2 updated to nougat

Did you do a factory reset yet?
Props